Sponsored

I need advice on Rohana RC10 wheels....

HoustonMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red EcoBoost Premium with 20" wheels...
Hey gang...I need a bit of good advice!

I own a '15 EcoBoost Premium with the 20" OEM optional Foundry wheels...

I love the look of the OEM 20" Foundry wheels...but I've also been reaserching Rohana RC10 (either 19X8.5 or 20X9) as an alternative to my 20X9 factory wheels...

My Mustang is Race Red...so I thought either Rohaha RC10's in bright silver/machined...or gloss black/machined might look nice...

So my questions are...is the Rohana brand know to be a quality product...and is the offset the same as the factory 20" Foundry wheels...I'd like to stay with factory offset specs...and use factory tire sizes ...and by using 20X9 with 265/35-20...or 19X8.5 with 255/40-19...on all four corners...I can still rotate my tires...

If I do purchase new wheels/tires...I'll sell my existing 20" Foundry as a complete set of wheels/tires/TPMS sensors all as a unit...my '15 Mustang only has about 200 miles on it...it's an extra vehicle that is not driven very often...so the tires & wheels are like new!

I know there are lots of great options for aftermarket wheels for the Mustang...but the Rohana RC10 is the only wheel that catches my eye...and I've spent hours surfing the net looking at wheels...my wheel tastes run on the conservative side...I'm an old dude still driving sports cars! LOL

Any thought?

Thanks

Additionally...any vendors on this forum are welcome to contact me about my request!

:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Last edited:

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I can attest to their wuality their great wheelsx im authorized dealer for them and have worked alongside them for a few years now, quality is good price is good. They are low pressure cast whrrls so their weight is towards the upper 20s but still lighter then factory 20s.

Id do the machined silver

Id be happy help out however i can.