OP

Xboxcontoller

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
Did he just down play 350’s? i got my 350 over the R because my 5yr old loves mustangs and wants to ride in it.

Xboxcontroller........

if you don't do EXACTLY what someone would do on this site you’ll get yelled at. Plus these guys are keyboard warriors....congrats on the car and the collection...and congrats on being successful lol.
Yah Its pretty apparent who these warriors are. They are probably unhappy in life and decide to take it out on others. What comes around goes around. lol
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations on the car, and the garage of cars. The base GT500 is the perfect car for 99% of us who will not regularly, or ever track the car. It provides a back seat for kids, rides better, has more street friendly tires, and looks absolutely menacing. With the handling package, I believe the car looks as good (better to me), than the snack pack. Looks are subjective, I get it. The ONLY option I would have chosen from a golden ticket order would have been the painted stripes. I am not disappointed with the vinyl stripes, even with the gaps, but again this topic is subjective.

:beer:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Actually they are paid off. This (and you) get more pathetic as you go. Lol

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
pshhh... Did you know Ford Performance is going to release the same CF parts so everyone will have access to it this year ?
omg.. you have an android. That explains everything haha
Haha... yah.. I get it. Grown men acting like kids haha. Make the world your playground and earn the spot to put "Earth" as your location.
Thanks for the compliment . My friends have 350s and the inline motor is awesome !
Actually they are paid off. This (and you) get more pathetic as you go. Lol
Reread, definitely a troll, ill informed troll at that.. 350s have inline motors? he couldnt even afford the R in "contRoller", let-alone the R in a 350R

Sponsored

ClarksGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 & 2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP
Reread, definitely a troll, ill informed troll at that.. 350s have inline motors? he couldnt even afford the R in "contRoller", let-alone the R in a 350R
sorry not a troll. Xboxcontroller is a friend and lives a few miles from me.
I believe he meant to say flat plane motor referring to the crankshaft in my car. in-line meaning the crank journals being in a line.
doesn’t matter. They are all his cars so let’s move on.
I almost bought his previous Ferrari 458 that he traded in on the SV he bought last year.
I will forever miss it. It was pure perfection.

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Met Xbox today at C&C in our area. He let me give it a good look over, sat in it and fired it up. Just makes me want mine.
Very nice person, hospitable, and gave the Shelby a ton of props which is a high bar given what he owns. The forums are always interesting, only so much you can get from asynchronous communication. Meet people, look 'em in the eye, have a conversation.

Drive on!

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Cool car, and congrats. Could give two shxt’s about the other bs drama. This is a car forum first and foremost. That’s what’s most important.

503rwhp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
1992 Mustang LX Convertible, 2017 Porsche 911S
Beautiful stable. I am on a waiting list for a GT500 myself, but I'm a P car guy otherwise. Daily is also an Oxford White Raptor.

On topic: Any other pictures of the GT500 you can post? Also is this Performance Blue? Hard to see in the lighting.....

Sponsored

Shockm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Haha... yah.. I get it. Grown men acting like kids haha. Make the world your playground and earn the spot to put "Earth" as your location.
Thanks for the compliment . My friends have 350s and the inline motor is awesome !
Ummm....what???

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just really curious (and regardless of who posed the initial question) - but why does there have to be a “story” about how, why or when someone became successful and what they can (or cannot) afford based on pictures uploaded to a forum?

I mean, there’s this thread with tons of really cool garages and multi-vehicle owners and no one has to prove themselves or anything for that matter (granted it’s a GT350 thread and not a GT500, but you get the point):
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/shelby-gt350-garage-photos.43239/

Or what about threads on here with people posting images of their rides with rim/tire setups that cost in excess of $5k+? Does there need to be a story?

I mean, we’re all on this site as an Owner of an S550 platform, Enthusiasts of the S550 and a majority of us also being die hard Ford Mustang fanatics having owned their first, their second or like some of us, 20 (me) or more... is a story really necessary from a posted picture to prove one’s self worth or Enthusiasm for the brand or specific model on this site??

Is a GT500 Owner superior to a GT350R Owner? I’m sure the answer from some is yes... but damn, c’mon now, to rag on a new member just because he has 2 (or more) high end vehicles in his photo and because maybe he doesn’t want (or need) to reveal his personal business is kind of ignorant.

There’s plenty of Auto Enthusiasts that own higher end vehicles than a GT500, but want a GT500 in their stable... that’s all the story that is needed.

RecklessKelly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - L1105, 2016 F350 , 2015 Excursion Conversion
Yes, (No detrimental intent with the ad ) As I have to stay in Tx and work. She's driven her 08-500 several years back. My only advise to her is please do not floor it....also It will need it's oil changed when arriving home....RK
00fe0f1a2af39cbf621c0606d3eab856--mustang-gt-shelby-mustang.jpg

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
Congratulations dude. Nice stable.

this forum is rough at times, you gotta roll with the punches and have a thick skin.

there is tons of useful information here so it's worth the rough times.
Sponsored