HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Sounds like OP hates passengers, not road trips.
Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I drove from alabama to california alone when i got stationed here..and soon will be going alone to training in georgia. I loved it the first time, pretty sure i came up with my own "theory of everything" on the way, talking to only myself the entire time.

Hopefully ill love it again this time

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Sounds like OP hates passengers, not road trips.
Na both LOL. I had a f-150 truck was my daily /only vehicle . When I traded it in after 10 years I had only 52k miles on it. I love cars but hate driving. Go figure.

Davesvt2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
In August I drove 15 hours from Massachusetts to South Haven Michigan for a two day open track event, then drove back.

950 miles each way, broke it up, did two days each way. I usually max out at 10-11 hours of driving.

then in September I drove down to Charlotte for a track event at the speedway, 925 miles and 14 hours.

again, broke it up into two days each way.

I don’t mind driving alone, I enjoy the open road, and look forward to the destination.

plus i got to stop at a bunch of Cracker Barrel’s, nice knowing there is one pretty much every 30-45 minutes, and usually next to a gas station and hotel.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
In August I drove 15 hours from Massachusetts to South Haven Michigan for a two day open track event, then drove back.

950 miles each way, broke it up, did two days each way. I usually max out at 10-11 hours of driving.

then in September I drove down to Charlotte for a track event at the speedway, 925 miles and 14 hours.

again, broke it up into two days each way.

I don’t mind driving alone, I enjoy the open road, and look forward to the destination.

plus i got to stop at a bunch of Cracker Barrel’s, nice knowing there is one pretty much every 30-45 minutes, and usually next to a gas station and hotel.
When I took my son to college, I drove 1360 miles the first day. Cut our 3 day trip down to 1.5 days. Got into SF in time to watch the sun set on the second day. Because my wife was with my on the way back (she flew out to SFO), it was a 4 day trip for 2,300 miles back to Chicago.

Dana Pants

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
You haven’t lived until you’ve done Boston MA to Lincoln NE and back in a week for the purpose of racing for 6 minutes and drinking margarita made in a garbage disposal.
Sponsored