I got a price for a base A10 Mach 1 in EU(Sweden) 71K USD/60.7K EUR

Ontheedge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt 2019 K6383
Im happy with my Bullitt, wery fun car to drive. Only the sound will make you smile big time.

I think there wil be plenty Mach1 to shose from, even if its a "special edition" . Think there will be unsold Mach1 waiting in the showroms, yust like the Bullitts.
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I will wait and let the market stable and cruse with my Bullitt and we shall se whats around the corner , the new s650 model ore a light used Mach1........tbd
With Gen7 expecting to offer a hybrid model it will be a huge difference for the costs of ownership. The current EU Explorer with Hybrid V6 has such a low WLTP CO² pollution that here it's cheaper in tax then small cars like a 90hp VW Polo. Saving 1,000€+ a year for just having the car could have a huge impact on the resell value of the current models.

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
With Gen7 expecting to offer a hybrid model it will be a huge difference for the costs of ownership. The current EU Explorer with Hybrid V6 has such a low WLTP CO² pollution that here it's cheaper in tax then small cars like a 90hp VW Polo. Saving 1,000€+ a year for just having the car could have a huge impact on the resell value of the current models.
The road tax for the Explorer is like ~35EUR/40USD/year, the mach 1 will be around ~3000EUR/3400USD year for the first three years in Sweden :D

Last edited:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
The tax for the Explorer is like 36EUR/36USD/year, the mach 1 will be around 3000 in Sweden :D
OMG! Yeah, then if they can keep the sound as good as the current models, it would be clear what I would head for. 3k€ a year is big amount of mods you can do to make a look and handle as nice. 😳

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
OMG! Yeah, then if they can keep the sound as good as the current models, it would be clear what I would head for. 3k€ a year is big amount of mods you can do to make a look and handle as nice. 😳
Yes that is the main reason I did not go for the Mach1, even if the car is only used 6 months/year I still have to pay for that half year in road tax. It's a quite substantial cost. Only fuel and the road tax would easily be around 400-500 eur/month

Then there is everyhing else to consider cost-wise

For my 330e I pay 35 EUR/year my MX-5 is at at almost 600EUR/year. From 1st of April any new-registered vehicle that is a hybrid/fossil fuel wil get increased taxation. The Bullitt at the moment is at around 1800EUR/year. As the Mach 1 will not most likely be delivered before April 1st the taxation will increase to the numbers I mentioned earlier....

Reactions: Ace