I found a Antimatter unicorn and it is yours at MSRP

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
<shaking head> I swear, you guys aren't listening. In the unlikely scenario where the buyer wanted a Base with Penske painted stripes, that TOO would require a Golden Ticket. I honestly don't know if anyone ever did that but I'm merely trying to point out the details of the darn idea. It can be either or both.
LOL made me belly laugh. I agree with you on all points. I was just trying to get the OP to list whether or not they were vinyl or painted stripes so if someone was interested they would know up front.
Sponsored

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
Moved to correct thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP

jlwdvm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 350R, '13 Boss 302, '15 Z/28, '69 TA
It's funny how you guys are picking gnat shit out of pepper. I hope the forum member that got the info gets his dream car...AND AT MSRP!!!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It's funny how you guys are picking gnat shit out of pepper. I hope the forum member that got the info gets his dream car...AND AT MSRP!!!
Glad to hear that someone reached out. Let us know what happens.

Sponsored

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Glad you were able to help someone out.

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, 94 Mustang GT
Considered the antimatter blue with white painted stripes but I could barely see the navy on the car at about a foot away from it. Cool color but I don't want to go in between figuring out which color it is.
Me too. (Not that I was ordering a GT500. A GT Premium will have to do for me.) But I decided AMB is just too close to black. I had an Infiniti like that once, and it always looked kinda dingy black unless it was sunny and the car was spotless. Then it was gorgeous. So I went with Velocity. Thanks for telling me I won't have any regrets.

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Me too. (Not that I was ordering a GT500. A GT Premium will have to do for me.) But I decided AMB is just too close to black. I had an Infiniti like that once, and it always looked kinda dingy black unless it was sunny and the car was spotless. Then it was gorgeous. So I went with Velocity. Thanks for telling me I won't have any regrets.
I went with black so I’m no help lol.

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
no it wasn't me but I did call and confirm MSRP the guy said only additional doc fee that was it.
it was probably a done deal by time i reached out then, i never got a reply from them. the other dealers(cheapest was 121k btw) got back to me immediately lol.