Sponsored

I feel like a celebrity in this car.

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I get people holding me up at green lights and it's awkward to drive off mid-conversation sometimes, but yeah this car gets a ton of looks. Whenever I'm driving I hear "oh wow that's the new mustang" or "is that thing stock why is it so low" hahah
Sponsored

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
I know I'm being stared at, like woman with bit tits, but don't worry about it, having too much fun driving my car ;)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I could listen to that all day...thanks...reminds me of our garage as a kid, Dad was always building something BIG. :D
My love for Ford power and cars started a few days after I was born. I was brought home from the hospital in a 63 Falcon Sprint convertible that had a transplanted 289 k code hi-po. This was in 1970.

My dad always had a Ford project car or 2 going on plus a hot rod or 2 in the garage as well. He has a stable of Mustang's, Sunliner's, Starliner's, Fairlaine's and his Cobra replica.

DADS05

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.insanelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Sonic Blue Mustang GT
I still get those reactions from my '05 Mustang. It is basically a stock Mustang GT that I added stripes and Cragars to. Mustang are just great looking cars and the public appreciates that.

Our 15 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT Premium, 6 sp auto, 401a, 20 "
We came out of a mall and had a family taking pictures in the parking lot and asked questions about the 15. Also have had many people looking and smiling . It feels good to be driving a fun car again.

Sponsored

Slade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT, 03 F150
My love for Ford power and cars started a few days after I was born. I was brought home from the hospital in a 63 Falcon Sprint convertible that had a transplanted 289 k code hi-po. This was in 1970.

My dad always had a Ford project car or 2 going on plus a hot rod or 2 in the garage as well. He has a stable of Mustang's, Sunliner's, Starliner's, Fairlaine's and his Cobra replica.
Pretty similar upbringings...We always had race cars of some type being built. Hobby stockers, dragsters, sports cars. All the family cars were Fords..Mach 1's, Torino GT's, LTD's, Thunderbirds, etc. Grew up quite literally at Indianapolis Raceway Park and the Speedway.

I saw the 1964 Mustang at the World's Fair in NYC and rode in one later that summer that my Dad's buddy bought. My first car was a 67 Mustang 289 hi-po "Indy Pacesetter Special" in Midnight Blue. :thumbsup:

Now my Dad is fading out but he's still sharp enough to know I got the new one and wants me to drive down to Florida so he can see it. I owe him that much.

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
I had a bunch of lil bastard high schoolers oogling my car from in taco bell - "that thing's awesome" "I wonder whose it is?" "I think its a challenger" ( whaa?!). Anyways, I sit down to eat, look up and they went out to take pictures with it...leaning on it :mad: by the time I made it to the door they were walking away so I just let it go instead of starting crap.

I was also stopped by a biker couple that said they had a newer GT500 and haven't seen a new one yet. Talked to them for a bit.

And the H1 gets tons of attention. Non-stop. I stopped at a friends house to do something, open the door to let a dog out and a neighbor kid (probably ~6) just jumped in it before I knew what was happening.. His father runs over (saw the whole thing) to grab his kid. What do parents teach their kids these days :lol:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Pretty similar upbringings...We always had race cars of some type being built. Hobby stockers, dragsters, sports cars. All the family cars were Fords..Mach 1's, Torino GT's, LTD's, Thunderbirds, etc. Grew up quite literally at Indianapolis Raceway Park and the Speedway.

I saw the 1964 Mustang at the World's Fair in NYC and rode in one later that summer that my Dad's buddy bought. My first car was a 67 Mustang 289 hi-po "Indy Pacesetter Special" in Midnight Blue. :thumbsup:

Now my Dad is fading out but he's still sharp enough to know I got the new one and wants me to drive down to Florida so he can see it. I owe him that much.
Awesome!!!! Drive down so pops can see the new Mustang:cheers:

DADS05

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.insanelights.com
Vehicle(s)
I Agree with Todd, besides making your Dad very happy, it will be a nice drive. I am supposed to get my convertible in mid April and my wife and I are going to take a couple of weeks off and drive from San Francisco to San Diego on Pacific Coast Highway just taking it easy and taking our time:cool:. No schedules, just stop anywhere, anytime:thumbsup:. I can just imagine the looks and conversations we are going to get in about that car and our trip. CAN'T WAIT!!:):D

The Dude Abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT PP Magnetic
I got my car a week ago my son was on Spring Break... He has no idea that I got it... He had no idea that I was even seriously thinking about buying a Mustang... We talked about how cool they are... I asked him if I ever got in a couple of years what color does he think I should get... He said Orange, Green or Silver... I saw Magnetic and bought... Tomorrow I'm picking up my 8yr old son in carpool in my GT PP... My son is going to be so excited!!! This father and son moment will be a special time!!! I'm looking forward to many great times!!!

BTW... I bit my lip for 2 months waiting on this car

Sponsored

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
All I have had was 2 random dudes rubbing and patting my car in the parking lot while I was in a store... Not sure how I feel, but I think I was violated.
I think you stang love the attention she gets

DADS05

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.insanelights.com
Vehicle(s)

Johnboy7701

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Comp Orange
I´m really looking forward to the reactions on the ´15 we will get in Europe especially Germany, where the Mustang is seen as a pimp car und you get called an Eco murderer! :D :ford:
In just the few days I've had mine over here I drive down to Autobahn and people just stare like it's a Ferrari or something.

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
The S550 doesnt get attention. Drive this around for a day. Its like flying a burning Hindenburg through town. I sold it cause I got tired of explaining what it was and dealing with stupid people. No its not a Porsche, Lotus, Corvette, Ferrari etc etc. Why are you asking me what kind of gas mileage does it get??? Yes its fast, no you cant drive it. Yes the steering wheel comes off.

You'd get more attention than I do in my 67!:headbonk: