Sponsored

Victorusmc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
RRM350 every time I tried to enter my chassis number, it would not take it, just kept the field blank. Tried again this morning, same thing. I just got approved to join mustang6g.com, so maybe you can PM me now?
What is your chassis number?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
By doing a little bit of research. It appears you can take any owners supplemental of your model year and make it specific to your vehicle for $65. From what I can tell, there are 2 specific items within each kit that makes it VIN unique. You have the chassis number plaque on the flat plane crank pedestal and the certificate of authenticity from Ford. Both of these items can be ordered as direct replacements. At face value, the kit would be unique to your vehicle if you are striving to piece together a kit.

https://fordshowparts.com/products/gt350-cert
https://carrollshelbyracing.com/gt350-customized-chassis-number-plate-for-crank-stand-display/

Sponsored

fat-kid-GT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I purchased my GT350 this past June. It is a 2020, L0050, and came with the supplemental info. It is pretty cool to have!

usmc_gt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
This looks like it can be an interesting hunt. I didn't think we could edit your spreadsheet on our own. I just purchased my 2017 GT350 this past weekend. No customer supplemental box :(. My chassis code is H1489

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
This looks like it can be an interesting hunt. I didn't think we could edit your spreadsheet on our own. I just purchased my 2017 GT350 this past weekend. No customer supplemental box :(. My chassis code is H1489
The preferred way is for the seeking person to enter their info. I do add ebay and marketplace listings when I see them if for no other reason than someone down the road can know their cars kit was sold and likely re-plated and thus gone forever. I know some people have problems with the sheet but the majority of folks have self entered stuff.

usmc_gt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The preferred way is for the seeking person to enter their info. I do add ebay and marketplace listings when I see them if for no other reason than someone down the road can know their cars kit was sold and likely re-plated and thus gone forever. I know some people have problems with the sheet but the majority of folks have self entered stuff.

I will try again to enter info myself, thanks for letting me know!

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I will try again to enter info myself, thanks for letting me know!
just click the first blank line at the bottom and type your chassis number, there may or may not be a pop up notification you have to acknowledge and then might have to retype the chassis number. After that each line should be able to be filled out without issue. Works best on a desktop it's been hit or miss for some people on phones.
Sponsored