Sponsored

I competed at #GRIDLIFE TrackBattle last weekend!

Brooks_Church

Team Rowdy RTR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber GT PP RTR Spec 2 #010
Car looked great! Enjoyed watching it for sure.

sonicc

Mr. Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Jealous. I plan on doing at least one GridLife event this year if I get the tickets in time.

Sponsored

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
I was going to do the one they had at streets of Willow CA, but the price of entry was really high compared to what groups charge. Is that normal?

OP
OP
Mattrix

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
I was going to do the one they had at streets of Willow CA, but the price of entry was really high compared to what groups charge. Is that normal?
Entry for competition was slightly more than HPDE but neither price is really different than a track day put on there by any of the Track rental groups. The only bummer for me was that we didn't get as much track time as HPDE. I had (3) 20 minute sessions on day 1. The first session was open for all Time Attack cars. After that they put you in groups based on lap times (3 groups). We then each had 2 more sessions that day. On day 2 the window for Time Attack sessions was very small and each of the 3 groups had (4) 10-12 min sessions.

myboostedgst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Are you going to be competing at Gingerman next weekend? I’ll be there photographing so I’ll be sure to grab a few photos for you.

OP
OP
Mattrix

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Are you going to be competing at Gingerman next weekend? I’ll be there photographing so I’ll be sure to grab a few photos for you.
Unfortunately I will not be there, wasn't able to sign up in time. Have a great time man!

LAPTIMZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hey guys! I had a blast out at Mid-Ohio last weekend for Round 1 of the GridLife TrackBattle season. If you're interested here is a short video of my experience!
That was a great edit, I enjoyed watching it :like:

Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
What you used. to get the video with the Telemetry on the lap time. I need an idea for what to use for my track events. One is coming next weekend.

OP
OP
Mattrix

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
What you used. to get the video with the Telemetry on the lap time. I need an idea for what to use for my track events. One is coming next weekend.
I use a Garmin VIRB XE action camera and their software to create the overlays with the data from my OBDII.