I can't drive the Mustang for four weeks at least

1st Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Life in Auckland, New Zealand today. Our Government has locked down the whole country.

IMG_2980.jpg
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Wow, that's rough!!
You cannot go outside at all, unless for food and medication?? Can't go for drives, walks?

OP
OP
1st Pony

1st Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Wow, that's rough!!
You cannot go outside at all, unless for food and medication?? Can't go for drives, walks?
We're allowed out to the supermarkets and pharmacies, and for walking (or other exercise). That's it!!!
Otherwise we have been instructed to stay off the roads and stay home. Virtually everything, except essential services, is closed down.

Sponsored

OP
OP
1st Pony

1st Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What do they drive around you? State troopers have AWD 5.7 hemi Chargers in NY.
Nothing like those beasts. Mostly GM-Opel product badged as a Commodore for the Australasian markets. Nothing exciting.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
"I'd expect that coming from someone who lives in Atlanta! lol"

I hear ya Scott... I-75 is NINE lanes wide at one point....NINE in just ONE direction... NINE!
Re-paving really messes up traffic here.

You guys are finally widening I-4 to a whole 3 lanes.
Your roads don't get the weather either which reduces the need for repair. I have spent a lot of time in Deltona... I'm familiar with your roads down there.

OP
OP
1st Pony

1st Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
They should be repaving the roads........ no need to block lanes. They could resurface all lanes at the same time!
That has been suggested but they are trying to isolate people to stop community transmission of this bastard Chinese Communist Party virus.

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
That has been suggested but they are trying to isolate people to stop community transmission of this bastard Chinese Communist Party virus.
Lol

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Don't complain it can always be worse.. Not complaining but going to show you exactly how..

I was in an accident with my mustang Sept 2019. After much fighting with insurance to have the repairs done properly the car was just finished at the body shop as of a week ago. Now the car is a the PPF/Ceramic place to have it redone on the painted areas....Shut down for 2 weeks minimum. SO CLOSE!! Should have it back after about 8 months.

So at least you can still wash, look at or do whatever it is you want to do to your car....Besides drive it.

Stuff is still open online. Good time for some Corona mods!!