Sponsored

I can’t wait any longer for my Mach1 to be built 😖

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
But like the excerpt states, it’s all on the dealer. If I were to order a Z06, it would be from a dealership not charging an ADM. I tried 4 dealerships in my area for a Mach 1, and 2 were charging ADMs, and 1 didn’t want to place an order (they had a non-HP M1 in route and wanted to sell it to me). Some dealers are shady, and some are by the book.
Sure, that’s what the excerpt states. Now go find a Chevy dealer that will a) sell you one at msrp and b) has an allocation they will offer you
You think it’s hard finding a Mach 1 without an adm? Lmao
There comparatively won’t be that many vettes. From what I’ve heard the list to get a zo6 is miles long at any given dealer.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
From what I’ve heard the list to get a zo6 is miles long at any given dealer.
Yep, and the people on the top of the list are current Vette owners.

GTP-J

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 -F150 EcoBoost 2022 Mach 1
Agree, likely difficult to impossible to get a msrp z06 order at this point. I tried the big NJ dealer, Ciccoa? (not sure of spelling). I was a little late when they opened their orders and they returned my deposit. A buddy was in quicker and he is likely 2 years out. I didn't try to find another dealer. As good as the z06 sounds I'd rather have a manual over another DCT.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
...on autotrader alone there are 237 new Mach 1 listed for sale.
If someone wants one, I'm certain they could find one to suit..............:crazy:

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Every in stock Mach1 I found on dealers lots has a significant ADM. I have found no 2022 FJG fully loaded HP cars. Ford keeps pushing my build week out. I did find a Chevy dealer in Alabama who is not charging ADM on Z06s. They only have 100 people on their wait list. Ciacco has over a thousand on theirs and they closed their wait list. Alabama dealer said once Chevy releases pricing on new Z06s a lot of people currently on wait lists will drop off because they can’t afford it.

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Every in stock Mach1 I found on dealers lots has a significant ADM. I have found no 2022 FJG fully loaded HP cars. Ford keeps pushing my build week out. I did find a Chevy dealer in Alabama who is not charging ADM on Z06s. They only have 100 people on their wait list. Ciacco has over a thousand on theirs and they closed their wait list. Alabama dealer said once Chevy releases pricing on new Z06s a lot of people currently on wait lists will drop off because they can’t afford it.
Let’s say 75% drop off. That means you’re 26. With it being a small dealership you might get lucky and get to order a vette in 2025? I guess if you don’t mind the wait……make sure to get the msrp deal in writing when you put your deposit down

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
If someone wants one, I'm certain they could find one to suit..............:crazy:
25 Brand New 2021 Mach 1’s with the Tremec 6 speed.…I would take a 21 all day long.

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Check Imperialcars.com…..and it’s a 21…

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
My two local dealers have a combined total of two Mustangs on their lots. Sunnyvale Ford has ZERO Mustangs and Frontier Ford has a Retail Order Mach 1 FJG non-HP sitting in the showroom, the owner must be letting them keep it there and show it off for a few days. They also have one in Brittany Blue that I didn't look at the details, and that's it. Last week Capital Ford had a nice Grabber Blue GT with a nice $5K ADM, and that's all they had. WTF, why are there no Mustangs in San Jose?

seltzer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1…on order.
Not in my area…no HP, Tremec at least. Plenty of autos.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
My two local dealers have a combined total of two Mustangs on their lots. Sunnyvale Ford has ZERO Mustangs and Frontier Ford has a Retail Order Mach 1 FJG non-HP sitting in the showroom, the owner must be letting them keep it there and show it off for a few days. They also have one in Brittany Blue that I didn't look at the details, and that's it. Last week Capital Ford had a nice Grabber Blue GT with a nice $5K ADM, and that's all they had. WTF, why are there no Mustangs in San Jose?
Truck driver with a carrier full of Mustangs.
1652783356371.jpeg
Sponsored