Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020
Yup!
That looks like what the OP got.
Yes, that is the system that I ordered from eBay, however im thinking that maybe the seller sent me the wrong mufflers, which are the touring to sport sound level, instead of Sport to Extreme sound level

You can find that system here:
https://www.lmperformance.com/91036...al-rear-twin-40-polished-pro-series-tips.html

According to Mazman the sound is different in tone and volume because of the extra filters Euro Mustangs have, so im not so sure anymore if its the wrong mufflers I received or simply the filters :inspect:
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Yes, that is the system that I ordered from eBay, however im thinking that maybe the seller sent me the wrong mufflers, which are the touring to sport sound level, instead of Sport to Extreme sound level
You can find that system here:
https://www.lmperformance.com/91036...al-rear-twin-40-polished-pro-series-tips.html
According to Mazman the sound is different in tone and volume because of the extra filters Euro Mustangs have, so im not so sure anymore if its the wrong mufflers I received or simply the filters :inspect:
Damnnnnn, that sucks.
Now what do you do??

OP
OP

huracan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020
So I got the Corsa catless headers installed today, and I can safely say that this must be the Extreme catback... the sound is ridiculously loud, dont know if im gonna keep it like this or remove the headers / change the mufflers :cwl:

Sound clip with headers:

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
:D

Catless headers and Corsa extreme must be crazy loud. If you are in Stockholm I would love to hear it live.

How did they solve the exchange without any tune?

So I got the Corsa catless headers installed today, and I can safely say that this must be the Extreme catback... the sound is ridiculously loud, dont know if im gonna keep it like this or remove the headers / change the mufflers :cwl:

Sound clip with headers:

OP
OP

huracan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020
:D

Catless headers and Corsa extreme must be crazy loud. If you are in Stockholm I would love to hear it live.

How did they solve the exchange without any tune?
Sure, send me a message and we can meet up

The check engine light is on but other than that the car runs just fine without a tune

Sponsored

Red5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt race red non pp
The easiest way to tell if it’s the sport or the xtreme is to get a flash light and shine it in at the exhaust tip. If you see the piping is a straight solid piece, it’s the xtreme. If the piping inside has perforated (small little holes) in the piping, it’s the corsa sport. I have owned both and compared them before selling my xtreme’s due to going catless.

SATXGT16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sung
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Shadow Black
I thought the different was that sport were axle backs while the extremes include the double helix mid-pipe?
Sponsored