Sponsored

I bought a WRECKED mustang GT 350! Can I save?

BigBro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Hello Mustang forum I am new here. I bought this wrecked Mustang Shelby GT350 with absolutely NO knowledge of this car. What do yall think can it be saved? Heres a Link of the video figured yall can make a better judgement from a video rather then a picture. Thanks looking forward to this and being part of the Mustang community!
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Yes, yes you can.

But....FYI.....

We frown on people using this site to promote their YT channels, that's a pretty bogus use of this site. We'd prefer to keep it to insulting each other over model/engine/transmission choices, bitching about Ford's QC, dreaming about Mustangs Ford will never make, and complaining about the Mach E like it's TEOTWAWKI.

Good luck.

Last edited:

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
Knew it would be a YouTube shill before even clicking.

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Usually a first post people introduce themselves and a car they have or are looking at buying. $5 says he's probably in other sites doing same

OP
OP
BigBro

BigBro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Usually a first post people introduce themselves and a car they have or are looking at buying. $5 says he's probably in other sites doing same
Nope this is the first mustang forum I have ever signed up to and Not trying to promote but need actual help and advice with this thing because I didn't realize how expensive all the parts are for these and didn't know these engines burn oil till after purchased.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BigBro

BigBro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Yes, yes you can.

But....FYI.....

We frown on people using this site to promote their YT channels, that's a pretty bogus use of this site. We'd prefer to keep it to insulting each other over model/engine/transmission choices, bitching about Ford's QC, dreaming about Mustangs Ford will never make, and complaining about the Mach E like it's TEOTWAWKI.

Good luck.
Yeh i hear you but I'm here more for technical help advice etc.. I'm not some youtuber looking for popularity i just love building cars and always wanted a mustang and yes i should have introduced myself better first. I just wasn't familiar where the intro thread was located.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Nope this is the first mustang forum I have ever signed up to and Not trying to promote but need actual help and advice with this thing because I didn't realize how expensive all the parts are for these and didn't know these engines burn oil till after purchased.
Then post pics / questions in your thread. Clickbait yt video (mostly done because lots of people have this idea they're going to become famous youtubers and start making money) sucks.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
The fact that the air bags deployed will make a restoration very expensive, unless you plan to make a track car out of it. Just my .02

dfanucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT / 68 Mustang Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Oh great.... another YT I wanna be famous line dropped in the water...

This site needs to find a way to block this type of crap.

OP, pics and questions are fine. The rest is horsesh*t.

Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
This thread...

download.jpg

OP
OP
BigBro

BigBro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Then post pics / questions in your thread. Clickbait yt video (mostly done because lots of people have this idea they're going to become famous youtubers and start making money) sucks.
Here's a picture of what it looks like right now. Once I get back to the shop I'll post more detailed pics.

20200911_185035.jpg

OP
OP
BigBro

BigBro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Oh great.... another YT I wanna be famous line dropped in the water...

This site needs to find a way to block this type of crap.

OP, pics and questions are fine. The rest is horsesh*t.
So here's my current situation the original aluminum impact bar is $800 at the dealer regular gt impact bar fits but is $150 what would you do ..
20200916_135213.jpg

OP
OP
BigBro

BigBro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
The fact that the air bags deployed will make a restoration very expensive, unless you plan to make a track car out of it. Just my .02
Yes I would love to track this car but fortunately for me the dash airbag didn't blow which is very expensive the rest aren't too bad. Thanks for the positivity.