Sponsored

Hydro-Dipped Carbon Fiber Parts for the 2015 Mustang.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Carbon or hydrodip, doesn't really matter for trim pieces. I've got a couple of things from MAK, the fuse cover and the radiator cover. I had someone ask me if the fuse cover was real. If you look close you can always tell the difference, but for me it looks way better than boring black plastic.
Sponsored

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
I would love to do this to the front splitter, side skirts and rears valance/diffuser if the cost was not too prohibitive. I am trying to see if I can find a local company that provides this service. Also would love to do some of the interior parts as well. Looks real nice.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
I would love to do this to the front splitter, side skirts and rears valance/diffuser if the cost was not too prohibitive. I am trying to see if I can find a local company that provides this service. Also would love to do some of the interior parts as well. Looks real nice.
We got all the interior parts you need.

We can also do your splitters, what gets to be a bit expensive is the shipping.
Let me know if you are interested.

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
We can also do your splitters, what gets to be a bit expensive is the shipping. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks. Concerned about not just shipping cost but also sending large pieces without them getting damaged. That's why I am hoping to find a local company.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Thanks. Concerned about not just shipping cost but also sending large pieces without them getting damaged. That's why I am hoping to find a local company.
We go overboard on the packing for the large items for that reason. Which is why the shipping is so much sometimes with pieces like the side skirts.
Sponsored