Hydraulic lift

The widge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 Gt 350
I recently purchased a 17 350, a ton of Anderson carbon products including a front splitter that’s about 2” off the ground. I’m still rubbing on speed bumps slow and at angles. Has anyone installed a hydraulic lift in the front to raise a few inches for entering driveways or speed bumps.if so what product, how much to install, and do you like it. I believe the new C8 has this technology built from factory
Sponsored

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
I think you’ll have to completely replace the front shocks and a lot of suspension parts to do this.

That would probably Completely change the handling dynamics of the car.

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
I recently purchased a 17 350, a ton of Anderson carbon products including a front splitter that’s about 2” off the ground. I’m still rubbing on speed bumps slow and at angles. Has anyone installed a hydraulic lift in the front to raise a few inches for entering driveways or speed bumps.if so what product, how much to install, and do you like it. I believe the new C8 has this technology built from factory
I want to do the same thing so I can lower the car without rubbing so often. Unfortunately there does not seem to be anything that will work with a spring that is not equal diameter top to bottom. That is why lift systems are possible with coil overs. the only other way I've found is to bag the suspension. Neither one of those options is palatable since it means ditching the Magneride and involves a high cost.

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Unfortunately this seems like a situation where your modifications have simply made the car unsuitable for how you use it. An airbag suspension is likely your only solution but you then trade off a huge share of the car's performance, which makes the aero mods useless anyway. If it's 100% for the looks, look into bags. If not, ditch the track-only splitter mounting.
Sponsored