Sponsored

Hub centric wheels

Litefoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda,Mazda,GMC
Are there any other wheels designed for the gen 6 mustang which are hub centric. The 2 that I know of so far are the project 6gr and the mrr design m350.
Sponsored

Last edited:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Pretty much any wheel with the right bolt pattern can be adapted with a hub centric ring that your wheel supplier can provide. They're generally made of plastic, which sounds scary, but you have to realize that ALL they really do is center the wheel until you bolt it on. I have wheels I used to run that have plastic hubcentric rings and they drove perfectly smooth all the time even taking them off and on numerous times.

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
As stated above with hub centering rings it will make wheels hub centric to the car. We always supply our wheels with metal hub centering rings.

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
my HRE FF15s are hub centric

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
PICK A WHEEL BUDDY WWW.MRRWHEELS.COM
thats the great thing about our wheel brand, we built each wheel to its specific vehicle requirement. we dont just pile wheels in our warehouse and try to fit them on every car.
yes Hub rings do correct the hub sizing but theirs nothing like buying a wheel that is made solely for your vehicle in mind.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
There are a good amount of wheels.

Project 6GR
Stance wheels if their blank can be cut hubcentric
Vertini wheels if their blanks can be cut hubcentric
Avant GArde M600 series can be cut hubcentric
MRR M350 and or FS01 and FS02 wheels.

Let me know if I can help.

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
Pretty much any wheel with the right bolt pattern can be adapted with a hub centric ring that your wheel supplier can provide. They're generally made of plastic, which sounds scary, but you have to realize that ALL they really do is center the wheel until you bolt it on. I have wheels I used to run that have plastic hubcentric rings and they drove perfectly smooth all the time even taking them off and on numerous times.
I don't think what you are saying is entirely accurate regarding the purpose of the ring.

From the Internet (so it must be true! Lol)
"There are some people who will say that driving on lug-centric wheels doesn't really matter as long as the lugnuts are the self-centering cone type, as they will adequately center the wheel. These people are wrong. Driving on lug-centric wheels means that any impact will apply shear force to the lug studs, forces at 90 degrees to those the studs are designed to handle. This can cause the lug studs to bend, leading to a vibration in the car as the wheel slips around on the mounting plate, and possibly damaging the wheel's center bore if it has enough play to contact the axle. To prevent this kind of thing, aftermarket wheels will usually need hub-centric spacers, small rings of metal or plastic made with various inside and outside diameters so as to fit inside the wheel hub and then fit over the axle, making a lug-centric fitment into a hub-centric one. Some aftermarket wheel makers advertise that all of their wheels are in fact hub-centric – what this means is that they provide the proper spacers for the customer's car, not that they custom-make their wheels for the many hub diameters out there. Most good wheel retailers, online or otherwise, will provide the correct spacers as part of the fitment package. If you do need to shop for a set, try one of the better online stores. In Real Life, most tire retailers will also either carry spacers or will know who does. Do not make the mistake of thinking that spacers are optional equipment, or that a retailer is trying to upsell you on some useless accessories. Hub-centric spacers are actually about as necessary for aftermarket wheels as lugnuts are. Keep the proper fitment for your wheels and you'll be driving happy for a good long time."

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
There are a good amount of wheels.

Project 6GR
Stance wheels if their blank can be cut hubcentric
Vertini wheels if their blanks can be cut hubcentric
Avant GArde M600 series can be cut hubcentric
MRR M350 and or FS01 and FS02 wheels.

Let me know if I can help.
Sorry I have to correct you :)
All of our wheels, ALL are cut hub centric for the mustang application if you ask nicely :cheers:

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Sorry I have to correct you :)
All of our wheels, ALL are cut hub centric for the mustang application if you ask nicely :cheers:
if their blanks yes, however your predone ones no :cheers:

I appreciate the reminder buddy, I know your lineup very well I am the largest MRR Dealer Distributor on the West Coast of course. :cool:

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
if their blanks yes, however your predone ones no :cheers:

I appreciate the reminder buddy, I know your lineup very well I am the largest MRR Dealer Distributor on the West Coast of course. :cool:

I dont want to go back and fourth on hub centric wheels...
Hands down MRR wheels is the only and the only wheel brand with more then one option that can provide Hub centric wheels, especially in the Low pressure or flow forged categories, If your ever paying for Forged then you better be getting a hub centric wheel lol.

We have our standard every day inventory that is shipped out daily for the standard toyota, Honda, Lexus, Infinity and so on but when it comes to these Mustangs Hub centric is the way to go wouldn't you agree?

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I dont want to go back and fourth on hub centric wheels...
Hands down MRR wheels is the only and the only wheel brand with more then one option that can provide Hub centric wheels, especially in the Low pressure or flow forged categories, If your ever paying for Forged then you better be getting a hub centric wheel lol.

We have our standard every day inventory that is shipped out daily for the standard toyota, Honda, Lexus, Infinity and so on but when it comes to these Mustangs Hub centric is the way to go wouldn't you agree?
Of course after all We do the most Mustang applications out there for the S550, wouldnt you agree Carlos :cheers:

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
my HRE FF15s are hub centric
Yep! FF01's are as well and for that matter every single wheel we manufacture currently is either hubcentric to Mustang or is custom made to order, and therefore we can machine them to be hubcentric!

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Yep! FF01's are as well and for that matter every single wheel we manufacture currently is either hubcentric to Mustang or is custom made to order, and therefore we can machine them to be hubcentric!
Hell ya ! I so want a set of the R101s for my Shelby lol :hail:

FlowForm_Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrewheels.com
First Name
HRE Wheels
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor