Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Five.Oh
Do you get 1 or 2 emblems per order? How much does it cost? Sorry I am new here and just ran into this awesome thread! Thanks
Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
I'd like to receive mine, thanks :D

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
Do you get 1 or 2 emblems per order? How much does it cost? Sorry I am new here and just ran into this awesome thread! Thanks
1 badge per order although you can order as many as you'd like at one time. So, you could technically get 2 or 3 badges at once if you'd like to. Each badge is $40 if I remember correctly.

Here's a link to the website (love the new website, btw!): https://spacecityspy.com/products/howler-gt-badge?variant=18348673347

Could we possibly get an update as to when these are going out? I was really hoping to have a tracking number by now as I'd love to have the badge by the weekend so I can get my new front end installed! Is there still a chance we'll have these by the weekend?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I assume you received the Howler XL Badges, on the 30th, when are the shipping to us.? :shrug:
Yours shipped this morning sir! Did you not get the tracking email?

1 badge per order although you can order as many as you'd like at one time. So, you could technically get 2 or 3 badges at once if you'd like to. Each badge is $40 if I remember correctly.

Here's a link to the website (love the new website, btw!): https://spacecityspy.com/products/howler-gt-badge?variant=18348673347

Could we possibly get an update as to when these are going out? I was really hoping to have a tracking number by now as I'd love to have the badge by the weekend so I can get my new front end installed! Is there still a chance we'll have these by the weekend?
Price for forum members should remain at $25 for the foreseeable future. Shipping every day! I tried to get all the 2015 orders out this morning but missed a few. Promise I'm going as fast as I can guys, stay tuned!

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I assume you received the Howler XL Badges, on the 30th, when are the shipping to us.? :shrug:
Whoops, I lied, sorry man. Yours is packed and sitting ready to drop in the mail. Tracking this afternoon.

Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Me neither. Not trying to pile on, just saying....:thumbsup:

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
are you guys getting blank deck lids or will this cover the holes? I have a CS and from what i understand it has pins holding the faux gas cover

edit: nevermind I see on the first page this will not cover the holes.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
I've got a new blank one waiting.

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
Tracking this afternoon.
So I'm guessing you have another batch packed up and ready to ship out this afternoon? I'm in the middle of the pack order wise so I hope mine is included in the group that's getting shipped later today. :D
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.