Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Sweet thank you I'm going to go check that out today I have a black and red one that I have been undecided about putting on because I have stock Grill blacked out horse but I feel kind of weird having a horse running towards a coyote howling LOL but I think I'm going to try it out anyways until I can afford a grill
Sponsored

Yoonie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Sweet thank you I'm going to go check that out today I have a black and red one that I have been undecided about putting on because I have stock Grill blacked out horse but I feel kind of weird having a horse running towards a coyote howling LOL but I think I'm going to try it out anyways until I can afford a grill
If you already have it installed on the deck lid might as well put it on the front as well IMO if the horse is blacked out you should be good I seen alot ppl with it that way and you can hardly tell from a distance. I got lucky and was able to use the factory grill on mine so I am happy about that lol.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
No I don't have the deck lid I just have the decklid version of the badge my decklid has the blacked out GT :)

zokerr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT w/Performance Pack
Sign me up for 2 Gloss Black with the White color fill. How do I pay? I am ready to place order!

Sponsored

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
OMG. I'm a huge derp.

Last edited:

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
[MENTION=26578]RedfireV8[/MENTION] wrong thread buddy :p
Turned out nice! I would tuck the tips in a little more

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
So embarrassed. Such a newb. Thank you sir.

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Looks great [MENTION=26578]RedfireV8[/MENTION] ! but I think you posted on the wrong thread.

Sponsored

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
lol thanks and sorry for the false hope on something new with the howler badges guys! lol

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Will the Fender Howlers Ever Be Made?

Well, it's long past the estimated date that the OP gave for the fender howler badges. I'm not sure if SpaceCitySpy reads this forum, but in case they do: Please tell us if the fender badges have been abandoned or are in production, and if in production what an estimated release date may be. I have the front badge and think it's great, now I want to completed the look.

Thank you,
Steve

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
I just found the grill emblems on Ebay.. are they copies of the ones sold here or a person that purchase a lot to resell?

Seller = tags4life
eBay item number: 262764595228

05/19/17 Update... The seller advised me that these are not SpaceCitySpy copies, rather a "different" design...

Last edited:

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Fender Badges

So I have left emails with SpaceCitySpy and in this thread asking what the future holds for the Coyote fender badges, to which I have heard nothing... Anyone close with the OP have an update? Is the OP gone from the board?

Thanks

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I think he is gone. He made something that was highly sought after by this community and continued making them. The last batch was huge due to the demand and he thought he made enough. However, like many businesses, you will always struggle with supply and demand. He was just a guy with a few buddies to help him inspire to produce something that everyone here appreciates. I don't people realize that he was no machine company and just one man essentially making these badges from home. When he sold out his last batch in hours or about 2-3 days (most combinations gone in hours and remaining in a few days I think??), he got hated on through this forum. People who couldn't grab one or felt that the product was crappy (nicks and paint were not great) just bashed the guy.

Honest, the badges does like like it was made in a rush and there are some nicks on them, but they were still, overall, a great badge. If I were him and got bashed like that on here, I would either suck it up a little and make a lot more to make up for the demand or just screw it and say forget it as its not worth the hate. He probably just said screw it and no one will see those badges from him again or someone else will just imitate them and dominate the market instead of him. Or he may surprise us all and suddenly appear here and sell more. Who knows, but I wouldn't count on it as he is probably done with all the attacks and comments here.

Just my 2 cents :shrug:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.