Sponsored

How was I able to pay off my Bullitt in a year!

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Hi Everyone,
It took me a while to decide to make this video but I believe it has an important meaning behind it. Also sharing a bit of how I grew up and the struggles faced.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jhonda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
Imagine how much horsepower and handling abilities your car could have if you would have invested it in mods. Just kidding good job on paying it off the best I can do is add a extra payment every few months. I don’t have that kind of discipline

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imagine how much horsepower and handling abilities your car could have if you would have invested it in mods. Just kidding good job on paying it off the best I can do is add a extra payment every few months. I don’t have that kind of discipline
Yeah its a bit of a transition. I want to mod the car and add a whipple but I am taking it much slower that way I can enjoy the car a bit more each minor addition I add to it.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Let me guess, you started a YT vid and plastered it all over car forums to generate enough action to get thumbs ups and likes that now your YT vid is generating cash flow...

:devil:

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let me guess, you started a YT vid and plastered it all over car forums to generate enough action to get thumbs ups and likes that now your YT vid is generating cash flow...

:devil:
The cash flow that this video will generate cant even buy you gum. It had much deeper meaning behind it. :facepalm:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Yeah, @Cobra Jet , we already established it was paid for with expensive (over $5) stoplight handjobs. I'm not a fan of yootubists and instablammers begging for subscribes either. Just get your facts straight before blasting someone for being a social media attention seeker. There's "deeper meaning" to this video. It's clearly a very personal message, that just happens to have all the hallmarks of your typical youtube clickbait bullshit :facepalm:
:giggle::cwl::crackup:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, @Cobra Jet , we already established it was paid for with expensive (over $5) stoplight handjobs. I'm not a fan of yootubists and instablammers begging for subscribes either. Just get your facts straight before blasting someone for being a social media attention seeker. There's "deeper meaning" to this video. It's clearly a very personal message, that just happens to have all the hallmarks of your typical youtube clickbait bullshit :facepalm:
There is always a deeper meaning after the handjob :D

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
It's clearly a very personal message, that just happens to have all the hallmarks of your typical youtube clickbait bullshit :facepalm:
Well, good for him. I couldn't get past the clickbait, but you guys who thought the message was worth it made me take a look. Briefly. I just can't watch those things, I'm sorry, really, can't you folks just type it up? That way, sure, it may take a little bit more time but I don't have to suffer through 12 minutes of you rambling on about how you're going to make it a brief story. And of course, don't even get me started on the whole hand-held video thing, which just makes me dizzy and/or nauseous. It's called a tripod.

Geez. Anyway, congrats to the OP for paying off the car, that's great. I don't know how you did it without a bad case of carpal tunnel or tendinitis...

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, good for him. I couldn't get past the clickbait, but you guys who thought the message was worth it made me take a look. Briefly. I just can't watch those things, I'm sorry, really, can't you folks just type it up? That way, sure, it may take a little bit more time but I don't have to suffer through 12 minutes of you rambling on about how you're going to make it a brief story. And of course, don't even get me started on the whole hand-held video thing, which just makes me dizzy and/or nauseous. It's called a tripod.

Geez. Anyway, congrats to the OP for paying off the car, that's great. I don't know how you did it without a bad case of carpal tunnel or tendinitis...
To be able to afford a tripod I would def need to increase that $5 dollar business but it was all up to long nights and cold rainy corners.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wouldn't know, I don't watch videos with thumbnail titling like that.

How long are the handjobs? Does he make them all cum? Like/share/subscribe, and check out my Patreon/OnlyFans to get exclusive handjob content!

:facepalm:
Patreon is safe.

OnlyFans is where you get the money shot! At least thats what all the girls use nowdays.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I didn't watch the video, but I paid off my Bullitt in 2 weeks, so I win :devil:. J/K. I did, but was going to pay cash for it, and dealer made me finance $5K to get a $1,250 rebate. Won't do it ever again though; it was a mess, and just got the title after 4 months.

I also grew up with nothing, and learned nothing is yours unless fully paid for, so that's what I've done all my life. It was hard initially, with everybody around enjoying financed new houses and cars, while we were driving old clunkers and living in a small apartment... but it was well worth the sacrifice, having all of that and zero debt a decade later:). With all the uncertainty, young folks should be doing just that now.
Sponsored

Last edited: