Sponsored

How to park your Mustang social distancing?

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
What problem?????
I agree. Too many people with an opinion, especially on facebook. Didn't look like there was a line to me. Go for it I say.

Reactions: XS

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Imagine getting upset about how someone else parked, lol. To the point where you insult their car choice. Its almost like this triggers the type of person who throws open their door into the car next to them and laughs about it.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
Another "Entitled" Millennial - proudly displaying their usual contemptuous and obnoxious self-centred narcissism? Of course no-one else has any rights..........and even has no right to any rights - especially if it in any way infringes on their assumed "rights"!!

Reactions: XS

Sponsored

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Shit like this makes me want to dig a hole and live like a hermit - but that would probably offend someone, somewhere too and I'd end up on the news.

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
Shit like this makes me want to dig a hole and live like a hermit - but that would probably offend someone, somewhere too and I'd end up on the news.
Does it really need explanation?? It is NOT a question of being "Offended" - but seriously inconvenienced by some arrogant inconsiderate, selfish shits actions - who think they are entitled to two parking spots - and don't give a damn about inconveniencing others. Totally contemptable attitude.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Does it really need explanation?? It is NOT a question of being "Offended" - but seriously inconvenienced by some arrogant inconsiderate, selfish shits actions - who think they are entitled to two parking spots - and don't give a damn about inconveniencing others. Totally contemptable attitude.
Can I say that sometimes carparks can be fairly empty and a driver knows that they will not be long.

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I won't park next to anyone in that sort of situation and would NOT take 2 spots so I drive around till I find an acceptable "safe spot" or else park in an illegal space as the parking ticket (which I get rarely) is still cheaper than having the dent removed.

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
Exactly, so many people these days are just so self entitled it's beyond belief.

I went to fill up my car yesterday with fuel, this particular servo only has two pumps that dish out 98. As I'm driving towards the bowser a car coming from a different driveway manages to pull in before me...fair enough, so I pull in behind. A young girl gets out but doesn't use the bowser and goes inside the shop, on each approach to the bowsers there's at least parking for 12-15 cars for those not getting fuel. I wait for about 6 or 7 minutes before I get fed up and reverse my car into the opposite side to fill up as that pump is now free to use.

As I'm filling up I can see the girl inside has purchased a coffee and is now just standing near the door texting, then another car pulls up behind her car waiting for the bowser to be free. Eventually after 3 or 4 minutes she walks out and gets in her car. I go inside and have to wait for several others to pay but I can see the white car behind hers hasn't moved forward. I walked out to get in my car after another 5 or so minutes and I can see her and her passenger watching videos on their phones. When I drove off she was still parked in front of the bowser with a bloke behind her waiting for the pump. In all she would've been parked in front of the pump for at least 15 minutes and didn't even use it!

I wanted to drag her out and give her a flogging!

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Oh my God there are millions of other things to fix in the world, especially this year, before getting outraged about a parking spot.
Sponsored