Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Just bought these for cyber Monday.
20221201_151544.jpg

Haven't got to try them out in the Mustang yet but they felt good rowing gears in my jeep this weekend. I spend about 99% of my time in the Mustang wearing Redwings for work. I've gotten so used to it I prefer them to any other shoe when I'm driving hard.

OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
Im actually eyeing these.
C56C6180-7589-41C2-8D58-C1EC722E0A9F.jpeg

Sponsored

MiamiGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I want is a consistent pressure. If the spring does that then Iโ€™m getting a deal.
I was OEM for 2 days and it was so horrible. I remember feeling like the spring just gave way and my foot would hit the floor.

I can't recommend the Steeda spring enough. It's one of the best -- and should be the first -- aftermarket upgrade you do.

Last edited:

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
huh, and I thought they were either soccer cleats or bicycle shoes.
I have no idea what they were made for (definitely wasn't soccer) but I was trying to replace an old yellow pair of pumas that were great for driving. Ironically, the old yellow ones were also great for indoor soccer. ๐Ÿคฃ

Justgonna send it

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6spd
True. But I feel that shoes are just as important as clutch springs , clutchโ€™s etc. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ letโ€™s go tracking in some slick bottom dress shoes

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
Just bought these for cyber Monday.
20221201_151544.jpg

Haven't got to try them out in the Mustang yet but they felt good rowing gears in my jeep this weekend. I spend about 99% of my time in the Mustang wearing Redwings for work. I've gotten so used to it I prefer them to any other shoe when I'm driving hard.
Those just happen to be like, the most uncomfortable shoes known to man, and for some reason, I have two pair of them (white/blk/blu, black/red). I do drive faster in them, only because I'm not (yet) required to have FIA/SFI rated shoes, and because they're so f'n painful that I drive that much harder so I can get back to the pits and get out of them, but for like $20, they're real hard to beat. Not sure if it's the longtubes or the transmission, but if you've stripped your car's carpet and heat liners, they also do little to keep your feet from burning. They are exceptionally light though, not much heavier than my track cleats, and they do look great. Just my unwanted .02

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Those just happen to be like, the most uncomfortable shoes known to man, and for some reason, I have two pair of them (white/blk/blu, black/red). I do drive faster in them, only because I'm not (yet) required to have FIA/SFI rated shoes, and because they're so f'n painful that I drive that much harder so I can get back to the pits and get out of them, but for like $20, they're real hard to beat. Not sure if it's the longtubes or the transmission, but if you've stripped your car's carpet and heat liners, they also do little to keep your feet from burning. They are exceptionally light though, not much heavier than my track cleats, and they do look great. Just my unwanted .02
Only wore them twice but so far they haven't bothered my feet. ๐Ÿคž
Sponsored