Sponsored

How to Improved clutch pedal feel.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
they also do little to keep your feet from burning.
isn't that what Gold Bond is for? Or maybe just pee on your feet for the two-fer? :)
I'm curious if wrestling shoes might offer similar benefits.
Sponsored

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
isn't that what Gold Bond is for? Or maybe just pee on your feet for the two-fer? :)
I'm curious if wrestling shoes might offer similar benefits.
I don't believe NASCAR drivers have a Gold Bond dispenser above their feet, but I'll ask around.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Anything with thin and flat soles is going to work fine as driving shoes lol. It's all a matter of preference. There's people out there that can beat my ass on track wearing nothing but socks.

elcamino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I installed the Steeda spring today along with the MGW shifter. The feel of the shifter is fantastic. The spring has made the clutch pedal motion much smoother for me with no hard catch point when driving with a little spirit.

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
This went from wanting a better clutch pedal feel to driving shoes. šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼
Soooo...after the enjoyable journey of information you didn't realize you asked for, did you get your clutch softness figured out and resolved?

Unfortunately I don't have a manual trans anymore, but I did have a hydraulic clutch years ago and the pedal softness was addressed by bleeding air from the hydraulic clutch lines.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
Soooo...after the enjoyable journey of information you didn't realize you asked for, did you get your clutch softness figured out and resolved?

Unfortunately I don't have a manual trans anymore, but I did have a hydraulic clutch years ago and the pedal softness was addressed by bleeding air from the hydraulic clutch lines.
I ordered the spring and its in rout itā€™ll be here the 12th. Iā€™ll be doing a braided clutch line next. Itā€™s great having so many people willing to help out. Iā€™ll be doing a monster stage 3 when I need another clutch which Iā€™m sure will also help. I have a stage 2 in my GTO right now. Love the product so Iā€™ll be sticking with that. And definitely doing an MGW shifter upgrade also.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
And itā€™s here. Gonna install it here in the next few days and get back to everyone on how it feels.
402A2B23-E75C-4871-89B7-BDA794C4F8CF.jpeg
it's easy to break the plunger plastic so do yourself a favor, use 2 zip ties to collapse the spring, put it into place then snip the zip ties.

OP
OP
AZlb5.0

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
it's easy to break the plunger plastic so do yourself a favor, use 2 zip ties to collapse the spring, put it into place then snip the zip ties.
Great advice thank you
Sponsored