Sponsored

How To Get More Info For Gauge Cluster On 2019 GT?

The_Don_72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red 5.0 Mustang GT 6MT
Hi all, I have a 2019 GT and set my gauges to show IAT and battery voltage. I get diagrams showing these, but no details, so I don't know exactly what they are reading (see picture).

How do I show exactly what the IAT temperature is, and what the battery voltage is?

Thank you.
20200605_145605.jpg
Sponsored

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
There is a way and I think why the garages are displaying you push the OK button and it was show you the actual temps and everything written out on the screen.

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust
Hi all, I have a 2019 GT and set my gauges to show IAT and battery voltage. I get diagrams showing these, but no details, so I don't know exactly what they are reading (see picture).

How do I show exactly what the IAT temperature is, and what the battery voltage is?

Thank you.
20200605_145605.jpg
battery meter starts at 8, ends at 18, with 10 marks between it.. 1 tick mark equals 1 volt.. your battery is reading about 13.7v

your IAT starts at -20*c, ends at +100*c, with 6 large tick marks between it.. each large tick mark equates to 20*, each small tick mark equates to 5*. so your IAT is +25c

as @Mustang5ohMan mentioned, you can see number readouts of some gauge info by pressing the up and down arrows on the right side of the steering wheel when in the gauge view

OP
OP
The_Don_72

The_Don_72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red 5.0 Mustang GT 6MT
battery meter starts at 8, ends at 18, with 10 marks between it.. 1 tick mark equals 1 volt.. your battery is reading about 13.7v

your IAT starts at -20*c, ends at +100*c, with 6 large tick marks between it.. each large tick mark equates to 20*, each small tick mark equates to 5*. so your IAT is +25c

as @Mustang5ohMan mentioned, you can see number readouts of some gauge info by pressing the up and down arrows on the right side of the steering wheel when in the gauge view
Thanks. Yes, I realise how to read the gauges, but it's not something I want to do while driving! I'm surprised Ford let this one slip. They should have a read out on the gauge as well, seems pretty silly not to.

I didn't know about the down arrow, so glad I learned this. Gives you all the info you need, but would be better to have it on the gauges, so you don't need to push another button to get a read out.

Thanks for your help :)

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust
Thanks. Yes, I realise how to read the gauges, but it's not something I want to do while driving! I'm surprised Ford let this one slip. They should have a read out on the gauge as well, seems pretty silly not to.

I didn't know about the down arrow, so glad I learned this. Gives you all the info you need, but would be better to have it on the gauges, so you don't need to push another button to get a read out.

Thanks for your help :)
have to agree, not really what i want to be doing while driving either.. 3, 4, 5, tick marks.. 11, 12, 13... and a half volts...

i like the "gauge style", but honestly do not see it hard for ford to overlay a number in the middle of the gauge circle near the icon, or maybe even a number readout at the bottom of the gauge instead. there are a number of options ford could have taken.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
I have 401 package and the way mine shows details is to click on the lower button below the ok button on right side of wheel.to go back to gauges you click on,button above the OK button

Here's a link that might help

Sponsored