How to drive the Ecoboost?

JoFranko

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frankel
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Tune the ecoboost and feel a lot more power go to the wheels. It's a very fun car coming out of the corners and handles very well too. If you want a well rounded car with great gas mileage the ecoboost is definitely the way to go. I also noticed when driving a MT compared to a AT it feels more responsive and is a lot more fun to drive
Sponsored

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Tune the ecoboost and feel a lot more power go to the wheels. It's a very fun car coming out of the corners and handles very well too. If you want a well rounded car with great gas mileage the ecoboost is definitely the way to go. I also noticed when driving a MT compared to a AT it feels more responsive and is a lot more fun to drive
My question is if im gonna void my warranty I'll go out the with a bang

veeATE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Thank you for the responses. I have test driven GT's multiple times and in various configurations. I very much enjoy the GT and the available power. The reason for asking about the Ecoboost is that in the past I have found that a light weight car with good handling can be very enjoyable as a daily driver. I am willing to consider the Ecoboost instead of the GT, but from the experiences I have had test driving the Ecoboost it feels underpowered for what I want.
Since people seem to enjoy driving the Ecoboost, I was wondering if I was not driving it correctly.
In that case get an ecoboost and get a CAI + custom tune which will increase your torque and HP significantly. At that point it'll probably be powerful enough for you