Sponsored

How to Contact Ben Calimer?

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
I Facebook messaged him a week and half ago, no response. How are you guys getting in touch with him?
Sponsored

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I had some trouble getting a hold of him too, he said his facebook has been messed up. I would try is Calimer Transmission Facebook page. You could also try to DM him on Instagram.

I got his stage 2 mt82 built trans. It took longer to get it back than originally said but in the grand scheme of things it wasn't a big deal. I have about 1,500 miles on his built trans now. It feels great. Time will tell if it will hold or not though. I have the RXT clutch which he recommends against because it shocks the trans hard.

Hope this helps.
Clint

OP
OP
TooSoonJunior

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Thanks Clint, he actually responded today on messenger but then disappeared when I gave him the full rundown on my setup.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
I had some trouble getting a hold of him too, he said his facebook has been messed up. I would try is Calimer Transmission Facebook page. You could also try to DM him on Instagram.

I got his stage 2 mt82 built trans. It took longer to get it back than originally said but in the grand scheme of things it wasn't a big deal. I have about 1,500 miles on his built trans now. It feels great. Time will tell if it will hold or not though. I have the RXT clutch which he recommends against because it shocks the trans hard.

Hope this helps.
Clint
Start saving up for that 6060.

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Start saving up for that 6060.
Yeah, he warned me that either he RXT it is only a matter of time until it breaks again. How much more is the 6060? I assume new clutch and driveshaft would be needed?

Sponsored

OP
OP
TooSoonJunior

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Yeah, he warned me that either he RXT it is only a matter of time until it breaks again. How much more is the 6060? I assume new clutch and driveshaft would be needed?
Trans itself is within a few hundred dollars, depending on age and abuse of your clutch you can get it resplined ($100 with shipping) but also may need it rebuilt with new clutch pads ($500), and driveshaft needs to be shortened, depending on which one you already have it might be $3-400 to have it shortened. If you have a stocker then you need to pony up for a new custom length one ($8-1200 depending on material).

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Thanks for the info, I'm hoping this trans holds at least for awhile, if not I will be going that route.
Sponsored