Sponsored

How to add Mycolor?

thecloneranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 royal crimson mustang gt
I know this is an old thread but I've successfully added the mycolor door sills and cup holders to my v6. Next I will be doing the door handle led and footwell leds.
How did you do this I’m looking to do it o my base 2018
Sponsored

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
I can get a premium cup holder part but what else would I need to fo
Hey man, with the 18+ cars it's a lot easier to add these. I believe you just need to get the led's and program it with forscan. The harness should be there and the module for the light is in the trunk on the passenger side behind the carpet.
I know there are members with the newer models that just needed the led's and a little programming

Leosegura155

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leonardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey man, with the 18+ cars it's a lot easier to add these. I believe you just need to get the led's and program it with forscan. The harness should be there and the module for the light is in the trunk on the passenger side behind the carpet.
I know there are members with the newer models that just needed the led's and a little programming
I’ve been trying to do this and got told it’s all plug and play with the 2018+ but wouldn’t know what to do after installing the premium parts!

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
I’ve been trying to do this and got told it’s all plug and play with the 2018+ but wouldn’t know what to do after installing the premium parts!
Hey man, I have a 17 but the 18+ have everything there you just need to install the bulbs.
there was a post by another user, Edison I believe that did this to his car and found that you just need to program the modules.

Sponsored

Leosegura155

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leonardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)