Sponsored

How often do you guys see other Bullitts on the road?

Hockeyfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt Magneride, electronics, pac, Steeda Jack rails, Weather Teck Floor liners, SunTek PPF full front
Indeed brother. I can't believe freaking old farts are so passionate about a stupid car that like you pointed, wasn't in the movie (it was a '68), and was never touched by Steve McQueen. And even if it was, he was a freaking actor, for chrissakes. Do those guys have posters of Steve McQueen on top of their beds, so they can look at him every night? Ha ha. I just don't get any of that crap, to be honest. But to each his own. If they're infatuated with a guy and a movie, more power to them :).
[/QUO

Sounds like your jealous of the Bullitt.
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
If that gift was from a woman MARRY her.......lol my girl friend had a mug made up and a tee shirt for me last Christmas. connection or not , very cool gift! where di they find it by the way?
This actually came from my SIL. :) Or I guess she said her new husband helped pick it for me (i.e. my new brother in law). It's a cool gift for sure. I guess I'm a tad obsessed with the Bullitt. It looks identical to this one (https://www.amazon.com/Greenlight-Hollywood-Bullitt-Mustang-McQueen/dp/B07JZN3THY) so I'm guessing Amazon.

Was gonna get a shirt for Xmas on Redbubble, but haven't ordered it yet.
For now I got these Bullitt masks as it is 2020 after all (for a few days at least):

20201228_212803.jpg

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
I've never seen another one on the road, but do know there is at least one other S550 Bullitt in Montana

Sponsored

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
that's like asking a dodge owner why he's so passionate about his white challenger and the movie "Vanishing point"

once again i will reiterate arguably the 2 greatest filmed car chase scenes ever!!!!!! it may not be the movie, but just the chase scenes we love!

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Girlfriend had these made for me last year, when i first purchased the car
IMG_0177.JPG
Yeah I never realized how much of Bullitt stuff you can already get. I'm planning a shirt and more stuff probably, I like Redbubble, no affiliation with me, they just do cool stuff.

Where's yours from?
Sponsored