Sponsored

How often do you guys see other Bullitts on the road?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Apparently there was a guy around here that bought one when they came out because he thought barely anyone else would have one. After seeing a few riding around, he sold it and got a gt350 or something. Lol
I remember reading about that too, you're right. I don't think they're the kind of car only a few people would get. It's special enough to not see it a ton, but also "common" enough to enjoy as a daily, etc.
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Welp, an update. Here in the Dayton area I just saw one about a week or two ago. It looked like a little bit older gentleman (I'm in my late 20s), at first I'm like "NOOO" but then we exchanged a little wave/nod that spoke "I see you in that car not many people know what it is." :)

I've seen this guy 2x (I think it's the same guy) in the past 7 months of owning the car, was working from home until early fall, but still, fairly rare then. Definitely have seen more GT350s...

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
3 in 26 months.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
3 in 26 months.
Neat, good to know they remain to be somewhat rare. But, from my other forum I posted about dailying Bullitts through winter, seems to be lot of people have them as garage queens or only a weekend toy.

By the way, does the bottom of your license plate say "chasing a 68 Charger," probably a reference to the movie? Because if yes, that's AWESOME.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Neat, good to know they remain to be somewhat rare. But, from my other forum I posted about dailying Bullitts through winter, seems to be lot of people have them as garage queens or only a weekend toy.

By the way, does the bottom of your license plate say "chasing a 68 Charger," probably a reference to the movie? Because if yes, that's AWESOME.
Yes, that's the bottom of the plate frame. I've actually had TWO people in 26 months get the meaning of the 6 HUBCPS (I do realize the actual number of hubcaps varies from source to source).

Also, we are in a somewhat isolated part of Calif here on the central coast and not really near any large metro areas so it's not necessarily surprising to see so few.

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Yes, that's the bottom of the plate frame. I've actually had TWO people in 26 months get the meaning of the 6 HUBCPS (I do realize the actual number of hubcaps varies from source to source).

Also, we are in a somewhat isolated part of Calif here on the central coast and not really near any large metro areas so it's not necessarily surprising to see so few.
Haha hey, you're close to me. Im at vandenberg afb

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Haha hey, you're close to me. Im at vandenberg afb
Haha! One of my sightings was on Hwy 1 on the Nipomo mesa near the CalFire station... I remember because we store our motorhome near there and I was on my way back home.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Haha! One of my sightings was on Hwy 1 on the Nipomo mesa near the CalFire station... I remember because we store our motorhome near there and I was on my way back home.
Yeah there are some around here. A couple on base actually!

Rambosupreme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rahmbo
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2019 Bullitt, Mazda CX9
If you see one in McDonough, Ga..wave..it’s me :crackup::dance:

Hockeyfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt Magneride, electronics, pac, Steeda Jack rails, Weather Teck Floor liners, SunTek PPF full front
I have had my 2020 Bullitt since April and have not seen another one on the road. When I bought mine only 2 dealerships with in a 2 hour drive had them, one at each dealership. Like others have said people ask about the car when I take her out.

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I had to go to the local Honda store today to pick up a part for our CR-V (yeah, I know, but it tows flat behind our motorhome...). Anyway, the sales guys were all over it. Since they were all in their 20's, I had to explain the car a little and one guy asked about the license plate.

petronix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
1972 Vette, 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T, 2000 Miata, 2017 Escape
Throughout 2019 it seemed every dealer in the Tampa area had at least one. I remember one dealer having 4 when I was looking for a PP2, which I decided against. All the Bullitts sitting in the showrooms worked out when in February all the dealers were undercuting each other’s prices on them to clear out for 2020 models. I picked mine up for about $9500 under sticker. I was able to find two dealers the way I wanted it. Fully optioned, but without Recaros.

At any rate, I have only seen one other outside of the dealers. It is parked almost every day outside the Batteries Plus store a mile from my house. One of these days I need to stop there and say hi...

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Living in a 2+M population metropolitan area. Only seen 1 other Bullitt so far. 80% of cars seem to be trucks and SUVs/crossovers, 15% sedans & minivans, maybe 5% "sports cars", convertibles etc.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Living in a 2+M population metropolitan area. Only seen 1 other Bullitt so far. 80% of cars seem to be trucks and SUVs/crossovers, 15% sedans & minivans, maybe 5% "sports cars", convertibles etc.
Where in Midwest? Is it your daily even through winter?

nms_1122

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicole
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K1166
I live about 40 miles SW of Chicago and I have yet to see another Bullitt. I see GT350s and even a few GT500s but not a single Bullitt. I'm guessing a lot of people don't drive them here in the winter. I've got my Blizzaks so I'm out year round.
Sponsored