Sponsored

How much mileage are you putting on your GT350?

REAZO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
As I've browsed used GT350s for sale, I have noticed that many/most have very little miles (less than 1000). I find myself being too obsessed with keeping the mileage low rather than just enjoying my new ride. I've had the car for just over 10 months and have 6500 miles.

But, my daughter gets her license later this month and will start driving my Toyota Tacoma that I use as a daily driver. So, for better or worse, I will likely start driving the GT350 much, much more.

How many miles have you put on your GT350? We love to drive them, shouldn't we, then, drive them?:D
Sponsored

TMully06

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2017 F80 M3, 2020 Lincoln Navigator Black Label
600 miles so far (17 which I ordered in June & received in Late September)... currently sleeping under the car cover for the winter. Fully anticipate to put 1,500-2,000 miles on her a year (which is very low for most I know)... but my round trip to work is less than 6 miles - and she will most likely not come out on crappy days

I owned my '12 GT500 for a little over 3 years and sold her in mint condition (never saw rain) with 2,800 miles

Clear goal is to drive the 350 much more :D

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
As I've browsed used GT350s for sale, I have noticed that many/most have very little miles (less than 1000). I find myself being too obsessed with keeping the mileage low rather than just enjoying my new ride. I've had the car for just over 10 months and have 6500 miles.

But, my daughter gets her license later this month and will start driving my Toyota Tacoma that I use as a daily driver. So, for better or worse, I will likely start driving the GT350 much, much more.

How many miles have you put on your GT350? We love to drive them, shouldn't we, then, drive them?:D
LOL We have the same cars!

I daily my Tacoma and "fun" drive the Shelby. I've had mine since August and only have 1900mi. I really don't try to keep the miles down because there's little to no value to me in a car I can't drive. I don't drive it a lot of places because I'm paranoid of it getting dented/scratched.

SHOCKSOKET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I plan on daily driving this car for as long as I own it. I have just over 2000 miles and took delivery end of Oct. I've been driving my Toyota recently because of snow here, but it's a fun daily driver. Spring can't come soon enough though

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
The average, I'm guessing, will be somewhere around 5-6k miles per year as many people will store them in the winter or not daily them. The ones for sale now with low miles are representative of the buyers who just wanted the new shiny thing, have multiple cars and change them out frequently or those that thought it would only be produced for 1-2 years.

There are many thousands of people out there that are driving their cars and putting mileage on them. They're not on the market right now because people are driving them!

I daily mine and I'm at 5k miles in 6 months on this car, which is exactly where I was on my '16 when it got traded. I expect milage to accelerate this year as I changed jobs from 3 miles away to now 17 miles away.

Sponsored

OP
OP

REAZO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
LOL We have the same cars!

I daily my Tacoma and "fun" drive the Shelby. I've had mine since August and only have 1900mi. I really don't try to keep the miles down because there's little to no value to me in a car I can't drive. I don't drive it a lot of places because I'm paranoid of it getting dented/scratched.
It's hard to beat the combination of the Tacoma and a sports car, right?!?! (4x4 off-road package. 3" lift and 31.5" tires).....because of all the mountains and snow we have here in Florida :)

I will start putting about 10,000/yr on the Mustang soon. It is so much fun to drive, it's easy to justify putting the miles on it.....and it's not a $130,000 Porsche GT3.

But, looks like I will end up with one of the higher mileage 2016s out there after a few years.....

Thanks for all the feedback.

OP
OP

REAZO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
The average, I'm guessing, will be somewhere around 5-6k miles per year as many people will store them in the winter or not daily them. The ones for sale now with low miles are representative of the buyers who just wanted the new shiny thing, have multiple cars and change them out frequently or those that thought it would only be produced for 1-2 years.

There are many thousands of people out there that are driving their cars and putting mileage on them. They're not on the market right now because people are driving them!

I daily mine and I'm at 5k miles in 6 months on this car, which is exactly where I was on my '16 when it got traded. I expect milage to accelerate this year as I changed jobs from 3 miles away to now 17 miles away.
Good for you! Drive that bad boy!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
2800mi in 5 months, and thats trying to drive it when I can.

stshoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Avalanche w/Black Stripe and roof, tech pack
The end of this month, I'll have had mine for 1 yr. I have a little over 14k on it. About 4k was from trips from MN when i bought it and back up last summer. So, for normal driving and events, I'm really more around 10k. It's getting a daily driver at the moment. I'm guessing future years will be in the 6-8k range as I'll be back to having a different daily most likely.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Due to no fault of mine own; I have less than 1000 miles on my 2016. Hoping to start putting more on it

Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
850 smiles sofar (843.8 from me) so far. My Jeep lease will be going back in the next 3 months, maybe earlier, and at that point it will become my daily.

I guess ill be doing 5k+ a year....

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
What's the point in having it and driving some other shitty truck .. you keep it pristine for someone else ?
I would drive mine daily if not for this winter... It's coming out the first day of spring !

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Got her in May last year and have 4600 on it. I expect 5K a year from March to November. No long trips yet. This summer, either or both, driving to Ohio for a rock fest (taking Uber from hotel). And to PA for All Ford Nationals.

Not sure I would love daily driver. One because of traffic and the other is getting in her after a few days of not driving her is like falling in love again. Love that feeling.
Sponsored