Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Miami-Hollywood Speedway, Long gone and replaced with condos

Bradenton motorsports park.

Immokalee raceway 1/8 mile track

Palm Beach International raceway. I went a few time during my chevy years. At that time it was know as Moroso Motorsports Park

Crossville Dragway. Just got back from there. Small 1/8 mile track right off the interstate. They had a jet car, a few pro mods and was letting people race there cars/truck for free. It brought back some old feelings and I might have to see what I can squeak out my mustang some time.

Mexico speedway. :D :D
Found some cool footage of Miami Hollywood Speedway. Looks like it closed around ‘93?
Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
I made a page on my Web site that was inspired by a Group out there called "Track Chasers". Those are serious guys compiling serious lists. Mine is dinky compared to them. Even if you add California Auto Club Speedway and Chuckwalla Valley Raceway (I'm not very good at keeping things current on the site). I'd go back and separate out the ones I've raced at, but they are on the fenders of my two immediately previous cars.

YellowCarPitStripes.jpg

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
Thunderhill east 3mile
Sonoma raceway
Laguna seca
Buttonwillow
Willow springs
Streets of willow
Autoclub speedway
Chuckwalla
..Monza.. :)
And went to watch monaco grandprix so i did a lap in my Passat there lol. Drunk. This count double lol