Sponsored

How many times a day do you think/say "I can't wait to get my Mustang"

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Probably about 10 times a day. Unfortunately I wont be purchasing until this time next year. Looking forward to everyones impressions though.
Sponsored

SeventhWard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SeventhWard
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT
I think I'm a little obsessed. I come to this site everyday looking for a new piece of news to devour. Some nights after work, I'll go to YouTube and search for any new 2015 Mustang content just so I can geek out. My web time has become a balancing act of checking to see if Ecoboost Mustang HP & MPG figures have been released vs resisting the urge to find a great deal on a '14 Mustang, because I know once the '15 drops I'll be kicking myself.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I will admit to that... every day just to see what new stuff I can pull up as well
Never really cared for the mustang in the past... this one really struck me pretty hard[emoji2]

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I will admit to that... every day just to see what new stuff I can pull up as well
Never really cared for the mustang in the past... this one really struck me pretty hard[emoji2]
I am glad its not just me.
I think I Google 2015 mustang about half a dozen times a day just looking for any snippet of info or new pics and videos. So chuffed to be amung the first people in the world to see it driven in anger at Goodwood. Something even you guys in the US haven't seen.
I cant wait to get my Mustang

Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I think I Google 2015 mustang about half a dozen times a day just looking for any snippet of info or new pics and videos. So chuffed to be amung the first people in the world to see it driven in anger at Goodwood. Something even you guys in the US haven't seen.
Seriously. I'm constantly searching "2015 mustang", selecting news, and selecting past 24 hours. Searching twitter and Instagram for #2015mustang hashtags too. Honestly, this forum scoops up the latest information so I'd probably save myself a lot of time and pointless hunting if I just stick to routine checkups here. Oh well. :eek:

CMcNam

Sheepdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
73,498 times a day, give or take 256.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I would really love to drive it in Europe, especially the country side... harwich and around RAF Mildenhall, in Spain and definitely Germany...lol I miss all those places however I am not used to driving on the right in the UK

OP
OP

DarkKnightDant3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
I know I'm excited!! But it made me realize that I been checking on my order for a VIN three to five times a day a waste of time since it seems that custom orders won't get schedule until 9/9/14 after the "ok to sale" date.
I've gotten to where I can't even look at my truck without saying" :barf: I'm soooooo tired of driving this thing, I'm ready to get the Mustang"

ariv281

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I know I'm excited!! But it made me realize that I been checking on my order for a VIN three to five times a day a waste of time since it seems that custom orders won't get schedule until 9/9/14 after the "ok to sale" date.
I've gotten to where I can't even look at my truck without saying" :barf: I'm soooooo tired of driving this thing, I'm ready to get the Mustang"
I'm starting to think the same thing about custom orders. Nonetheless, thanks to tabbed browsing... I always have a tab on cotus. I check at least once an hour through out the day :headbonk:
Sponsored