Sponsored

How many times a day do you think/say "I can't wait to get my Mustang"

DarkKnightDant3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Just wondering if everyone is also constantly saying this in their heads and out loud:
"I can't wait to get my Mustang!" or
"I can't wait to hear it!" or
"I can't wait to be driving around in it!" or
"this drive would be sooo much fun in the Mustang!"
I've tried to count and lost count by the end of the day. I think I'm obsessed... this waiting is seriously getting to me
Sponsored

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Everyday, about 50 times a day, when I sleep, and when I look at my current vehicle I envision it being a mustang.

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
Same here I am completely hypnotized by this whole thing. And for some reason I think some off the wall situation is going to stop me from getting it. Its like a sickness. I have been working insane amounts of overtime ( 3 or 4 doubles a week) in order to pad my down payment . I have never wanted a summer to go by so quickly in my life. I have the countdown App on my phone laughing at me every morning with what seems like endless days untill my beast arrives. I have a whole lot on my plate and a pretty complex life, I think this car at the moment is keeping my mind off some stress. At the end of the day I am happy and thankful I am in a position to worry about such a thing. Life is good somtimes.

HrsePwr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #735
you can hear it a little here:

[ame]

Also, pretty cool to see all the car guys talking about mustang, including Lee Iacocca & Jay Leno, plus Steve Ling and Dave Pericak.

I know what you mean, though. September can't come fast enough. I'm hoping for a late cold season so I can get some miles on it before I put it away for the winter...

Sponsored

DMassey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
eh, I went through this back in 2005 when I ordered my 2006 Mustang GT and had to wait for it. You wanna talk about agonizing... imagine being 5 states away on a long weekend vacation when you get the phone call that your brand new custom ordered car has arrived at the dealership, and you won't be home for 2 more days lol... and 2 of your friends are going to the dealership sending you pictures of your own car.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
At least once every other day. My fiancée thinks it's cute that I'm passionate about it. I think I'm borderline over obsessed...

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
This forum and Photoshop is about the only that is going to keep me sane these next few months :(

jeebuspwnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
m3
ALL THE DAMN TIME. Then I go on Craigslist and start searching for BOSS 302s and Porsche Caymans and think, "hmmmm, should I wait?"

Sponsored

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I'm sure more than is healthy, but not overly so.

Every time someone posts some new tid-bit about the car that I didn't know, it sparks a new round of discovery that I find exciting. Simple pleasures, I know, but still keeps life fun.

I too hope that nothing changes for the negative to prevent me from taking delivery of the car I ordered when it arrives. But I should be able to get 40-50% down payment to keep the payments in check and not have to go more than 5 years on the loan.

Reg_2015

Threads
Reaction score
All day, everyday..... Since Dec 5th 2013. Sometimes I feel desperate enough to say, who cares! but the next day, I'm back to holding my breath and thinking of nothing but my baby. It's been said, good things come to those who wait and are patience, but 2 YEARS for those of us in Europe is a little bit too much (u guys in the States think you got it bad? Imagine us). Thank god I keep my head shaven, otherwise my hair would be all over the place. I'm not ashamed to say that there are nights when all I dream about is my new baby; my Hidalgo (Yeees... That's what I'm calling her).

The future: 2015 Ford Mustang; Ecoboost Premium fastback with Performance Pack; Auto with paddle shifters; Ruby Red with those 19/20 inch black wheels; and with all the security and safety toys to keep those thieving insurance companies from overcharging me.

Chris22888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 400a guard 50th appearance
At least 3 or 4 times on a regular day more if I pass another stang or talk to my brother or my co-worker who like to ask me when it will be here every time I see them they are almost as excited as me to see it.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I think I must say it about 10 times a day.
Its a really buzz around family and friends. People at work are saying 'I cant wait until you get your Mustang'
As for me.
Its the most excited I have ever been about anything. I feel and act like a 6 year old when I think and talk Mustang
I CANT WAIT TIL I GET MY MUSTANG!
Sponsored