Sponsored

How many of you have NEVER owned a Mustang previously?

MD_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium w/ Performance Package
First American car, first Mustang, first V8 and first coupe. Owned nothing but JDM products before.

Always had a thing for Mustangs and was pony car curious back in 2016. Test drove a '13 GT and loved the V8 and was surprised by the nimbleness; totally contradicted my previous beliefs about the Mustang and other American pony cars. I loved the S550 '15-17 when it debuted. The Coyote paired with IRS and an overhauled interior was the complete package in my eyes.

Unfortunately, they were still pretty new, out of my budget and I couldn't afford a winter set-up. Ended up in a G37x in '16 instead; it had a nice interior, nice power and was an obtainable dream car of mine in highschool.

(Already)Long story short, a '16 premium w/ the PP became available and was optioned out precisely as I'd wanted w/ only 4,800 miles. Pulled the trigger last week and have loved every second with it.

winmain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
My first Mustang. Mopar convert!

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
I ordered a new 1976 Mustang II Cobra II 302 4-speed with Posi Some forums don’t consider the a ”real” Mustang. Waited over 40 years for my next one.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
my mom had a 02 roush stage of some sort, it had the side pipes exhaust and all, I loved it, and I totaled it in a little bit of rain. Lol I was like 16. but this is my first mustang got it at 28.

Sponsored

TXAG96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21Bronco,'20Bullitt,'01Boxster,'87Tbird-Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
The Buillitt is my first Mustang. I guess now that I'm almost 50, maybe I'm mature enough to handle it.
I truly wish the car had a transaxle though....like the Porsche 928/944, CorVette, Aston Martin, Maserati GT.

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
I ordered a new 1976 Mustang II Cobra II 302 4-speed with Posi Some forums don’t consider the a ”real” Mustang. Waited over 40 years for my next one.
Like Gary I also had a Mustang II (read Pinto) in 1977 and Sunkist kept calling me to juice that lemon! Now have the car what dreams are made of :rockon:

ethanhunter34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang gt California special
Just traded in my 2018 Dodge Charger scatpack 6.4 for a 2020 mustang premium Gt California Special 6sp. This is my first Mustang but always wanted one. I really liked my Charger it had a lot of torque which was fun but the mustang in 6sp is fun to drive ,Handles really nice and good top end speed. It also sounds really nice with the active exhaust

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
First Mustang and first american car.

Sponsored

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
1st mustang ever. Never even sat in one before

Tyeayo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
This is my first mustang.... I'm 39

The wife and I went to San Francisco for a week back in the summer of 2019. It was just the 2 of us, no kids, so I rented a mustang. I'm 6'3 and usually reserve SUV's, but read an article about how accessible the mustang is for tall people.

When we got the keys and hit the garage, I tapped the lock button to find which one was ours, expecting to see an ecoboost, but, lo and behold the horn beeps on a white GT!! I drove the shit out of that car for the week...put at least 200 miles cruising up and down the 101 and fell in love. I got my first mustang, a 2018 gt premium in Feb of 2020...it took awhile to find what I was looking for....a white, 6 speed gt premium with the digital dash, shaker pro, active exhaust, and recaros.....

Only regrets

I should of got an a10
I should of got a magnetic
I should of got a pp1

Maybe my next one I guess

NTXChris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT
First time Mustang owner here, too, but they've had my eye for a while. I drove a family member's 2005 GT back right after they bought it, and I liked the car. For whatever reason (money, practicality, timing), I never managed to buy one. This year I turned 40, and decided to scratch the itch, so I picked up a lightly used 2019 GT PP1 with a few choice mods already installed, and I couldn't be happier.
Sponsored