67go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
tacoma, mazdacx5, 22 Mustang GT Rapid Red
I'm sorry for your losses.

Both my folks are gone, wife's folks are gone, our only son passed at 50. Just the wife and I, and younger siblings and some nieces, but they are better off than we are. Gonna spend it and enjoy life, so traded my 18 GT for a Mach 1 at age 73. Wanted a Shelby, but the only one available at the time was 125K. Not that I don't have it, just couldn't see paying that much for a car.

Gary
Very sorry to hear about your son. What color is the Mach 1? Wish I had ordered a Mach 1. Got crazy with add-ons and realized too late the Mach 1 was almost the same price!
Sponsored

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang premium Mach 1 FJG and 1964.5 Mustang
Thank you for the kind thoughts.

Our Mach 1 is a premium in FJG. It's a non HP, but I've added the visible stuff, like spoilers, wheel trim, etc.

Gary

pt's21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP MT, Wife's 20 Mustang GT A10
63 and still kickin with my antimatter blue GT PP.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
Iā€™m 28 but I feel like a senior when I wake up some days.

Sponsored

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
I'm 64 retired two years ago and traded in the wifes 2015 Ecoboost and ordered a 21 GT. We had a ball and put over 22K on it in the first year. My outlook is you work your whole life to get this point why wait and save your $$$. I told the kids they can have the house and we're spending your inheritance. I certainly won't be the richest guy in cemetery :sunglasses:

Sponsored

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜05 GMC P/U, ā€˜17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
I'm 64 retired two years ago and traded in the wifes 2015 Ecoboost and ordered a 21 GT. We had a ball and put over 22K on it in the first year. My outlook is you work your whole life to get this point why wait and save your $$$. I told the kids they can have the house and we're spending your inheritance. I certainly won't be the richest guy in cemetery :sunglasses:
Hi - I agree, and we also know that coffins donā€™t have pockets and hearses donā€˜t have luggage racks so we canā€™t take the money with usā€¦. Bruce

67go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Now we are talking!

67go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
63 yrs old and retired 2 yrs ago. It is my first sports car.

2022 GT PREMIUM (Black exterior - no stripe, Show Stopper Red interior, 401A, PP, Automatic, Magneride, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, B&O, ceramic coat.)
Damn! You rock.

67go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Iā€™m 28 but I feel like a senior when I wake up some days.
Slow down on the partying. Don't eat crap. Get enough rest. Try to exercise. Don't listen to the negative people. Take care of yourself cause its a long road ahead and you deserve a great life. Not lecturing just wish I had done that. LOL!

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
I've never seen a hearse towing a trailer. If you can spend it do it. They found something growing in my left lung I told my oncologist do not tell me I have lung cancer again every time he tells me that I buy a new car so far a 19 gt and a 21 wrx. The cars are great but I can't afford the insurance. I'm still here I'm still kicking at 72.
Sponsored