How many GTs are Owned by Seniors?

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Speaking of showing up late for dinner. I took my first post break-in drive yesterday. Had no particular place to go, but I headed west. Kinda thought I might find that road that went past Rough River lake to Caneyville, from Hardinsburg. Well I found Rough River, but I got lost and ended up in Litchfield. Barely found the WK pkwy, but when I did, I realized I was late for dinner, and drove like it.
It WAS GREAT! I wanna do that again real soon. Screw the navigation feature!
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
It WAS GREAT! I wanna do that again real soon. Screw the navigation feature!
Some of the most enjoyable drives are the ones you stumbled into "by mistake".

Norm

GB John

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium RR Ceramic M6, 2017 EB Premium Conv Grabber Blue A6, 1995 Corvette
My wife and I are both 56. I have a 15 GT M6, and she has a 17 Ecoboost Convertible auto. We drive them across the country as we wish. I drive mine through Wisconsin winters on winter tires.
IMG_2143.JPG

BillAz31

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
16 Roush Stq 3 (sold), VW Tiguan, Audi TTS,
I'm 55 and just bought my first Mustang 2 months ago. I'd been driving SUV's for a bunch of years and decided to get back into something with 2 doors, as car were intended to be made. Bought a 16 RS3 and really don't know why I had to get the supercharged version. I had (3) GTOs, a couple of corvettes and an 04 lightning in the past. Been riding sport bikes most of my life. I drive with common sense, but know that there are 670 ponies just waiting to be unleashed. I

Sponsored

Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
As a senior citizen I'm curious-how many other old guys are buying Mustang GTs? When I traded in my E350 (for my 19 GT) the look on the salesman's face was priceless.
I'm wondering how much of an anomaly I might be and if not, how many other "older enthusiasts" are enjoying their GTs?
I get questions constantly at the car wash (typically from Audi and Beemer owners) "Sir is that your car? How do you like it?" Translation - why the hell is an oldtimer like you driving that?
It's simple - you're never too old to enjoy a well balanced platform that brings a smile to your face each time you press that button. The active exhaust simply enhances the experience.
W

OP
OP
kinchy

kinchy

Kinchy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium - Magnetic Black Accent -Manual Previous was 2016 GT Premium PP-Magnaflow -Short Throw Shifter
soon to be 61. love my 2017 ruby red gt premium. can’t imagine driving anything else.
61 seems like a lifetime ago. Welcome you're a youngster

ezracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 DIB Mustang GT Premium.

Sponsored

ezracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 seems like a lifetime ago. Welcome you're a youngster
I consider my Mustang to be a time machine. When I drive it I'm 75....... going on 21.
:rockon:

ezracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

ezracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Factory optional performance pack wheels 19s
I hope I'm not being a pest but.......could you tell me the tire size ?? Thanks!

I currently have 18" wheels. I'd like to put these on my '15 but I'll need to match up tire/wheel diameters.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Gt. 16 hellcat. 13 Gt500
I hope I'm not being a pest but.......could you tell me the tire size ?? Thanks!

I currently have 18" wheels. I'd like to put these on my '15 but I'll need to match up tire/wheel diameters.
255/40 19. 275/40 19
Sponsored