How many GTs are Owned by Seniors?

Docstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT conv, 2018 Lincoln Navigator
65 and enjoying being the guy I loathed when I was a teenager. Mustang #4 though so not a new thing! you're only old if you allow it to happen and I refuse to act my age! Jim
just turned 61. My dad bought a 1965 coupe when I was 4. I bought a 1966 convertible in the late 80's, when I was 27 and daily drove for 4 years. Since then I've had a 97 GT conv, a 2001 cobra conv, a 2016 GT CS conv, and a 2020 GT 500. Sold the GT500 after 18 months (way too much car for me) because I want another conv. 2022 GTCS conv on the way.

There is no better bang for the buck convertible sporty car.
Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Damn! 79 and still wrenching!
You're a better man than me......
I still know HOW to do it, but laying in the dirt in my driveway no longer appeals to me!
Kyle, I enjoy working on my own car and have been doing so since 1961 (My first car) As you can see I swapped out the brakes and rotors on my then new 2020 GT. Getting up from the garage floor takes a little longer and is a little more painful but I know the job was done right.

OP
OP
kinchy

kinchy

Kinchy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium - Magnetic Black Accent -Manual Previous was 2016 GT Premium PP-Magnaflow -Short Throw Shifter
Right after this photo was taken, I fell in the garage and shattered my left knee. I had a total knee replacement and it took 10 months to fully recover. But I'm back now baby. Still changing my own oil and filters, rotating tires, and keeping her clean.
Both of mine have been replaced-to much basketball way beyond my prime. Say Ed if I drive down to NC will you upgrade my calipers to Brembos ? :)

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
59 3/4 with a Mach 1 HP, probably due around my 60th birthday. Been wanting an S550 forever and finally pulled the trigger. Buying an Automatic, so my trophy-wife can drive it on long trips, she likes to go fast too.

JnBama

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a 61 year old kid with my 2nd Mustang and 1st GT. Three months ago pulled right leg muscle while squatting long time polishing wheels on the V6 . Driving old Mack truck made it worse just finished a month of rehab and returned to work. The GT will be going to a detail shop

Sponsored

Coyote 2121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Kyle, I enjoy working on my own car and have been doing so since 1961 (My first car) As you can see I swapped out the brakes and rotors on my then new 2020 GT. Getting up from the garage floor takes a little longer and is a little more painful but I know the job was done right.
I know that's right.....the getting up from the floor more slowly and painfully!
My old buddy I grew up with loves to wrench too, he sent me a picture recently of his new 2 post lift.
Said his knee doctor gave him a prescription for it...... 😂

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I know that's right.....the getting up from the floor more slowly and painfully!
My old buddy I grew up with loves to wrench too, he sent me a picture recently of his new 2 post lift.
Said his knee doctor gave him a prescription for it...... 😂
I wear a harness attached to a chain hoist.

SEAICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BW
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I'm a senior at 60... But I won't join AARP and don't ask for senior discounts! My wife thinks my car is a kid's car though... (and this is my 20-year old borrowing my car)

Sponsored

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
I guess I'm a senior at 60... But I won't join AARP and don't ask for senior discounts! My wife thinks my car is a kid's car though... (and this is my 20-year old borrowing my car)
As soon as he turned the corner he got it sideways.

BULLITT K5104

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2017 Tacoma 2020 RAV4 XSE
At 68 I am enjoying the heck out of my 2019 Bullitt. Its quicker and handles better than anything else I've had recently. Torquing those lug nuts to 150 ft/lbs. is probably the hardest thing to do now. I used to spend big bucks adding performance parts to my rides. This one, will remain stock!

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
56 3/4 - Bought my first Mustang yesterday. '21 GT Prem 401A. Wife says I'm having a midlife crisis. Maybe but the car is cheaper than "something on the side" :)
You live in the wrong area 'side gigs' in my area want an older mature man to have fun, and they want to pay their way and occasionally spoil you. **NOT that I know anything about that, is just what I hear ;-)

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
59 3/4 with a Mach 1 HP, probably due around my 60th birthday. Been wanting an S550 forever and finally pulled the trigger. Buying an Automatic, so my trophy-wife can drive it on long trips, she likes to go fast too.
I hear you. Stubborn for sure turning 65 in April. Still do most of my work. Take my time - still hurts but take pride in what I do.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
I’m 34 but I feel like I’m 68 inside..does that count?
Sponsored