Sponsored

How many are paying MSRP only for your GT500?

Sparko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT 500 convertible
Y

Yeah I don’t know of any dealers that have a car available, let alone that I would want (looking for black with the options I want). As for YOUR guy, he told me he has my name “on file” for a 2021 IF they get an allocation but did not ask for a deposit due to the uncertainty of receiving a 2021 allocation. Does this sound correct??
it sounds correct. They won’t take a deposit until,they know they have an allocation. If I were you I’d follow up in February so they know you’re serious. They are good guys but the first one that walks through the door sells the car.
Sponsored

Nitebeat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Yea
it sounds correct. They won’t take a deposit until,they know they have an allocation. If I were you I’d follow up in February so they know you’re serious. They are good guys but the first one that walks through the door sells the car.
Yeah I’ve pestered the salesman pretty much but will get with him several times before the Summer for sure. He KNOWS I’m serious because I told him I even purchased a suitcase with a handcuff attached to bring him the cold, hard cash when he’s ready to sell me my rocket ship! LOL!!! Good luck on YOUR acquisition as well, hope everything works out for you. Keep the masses up to date!

Face76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
how is chuck Anderson service for GT 500? Live in topeka. ks will not do my dealer
Dealer wouldn't happen to be LN?
Sponsored