Sponsored

How many 2020 GT500 guys are members of this forum?

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
Maybe it's just the Shelby sections, but I find this forum to be way more helpful, welcoming, and enjoyable to read than camaro6 for example, where I was a member very briefly.
Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I agree, Sk. But when the market is flooded with competition, that is often what happens I think. It's too bad the creator decided sleep was necessary. Just think how much more time you could have communicating with others in these different spaces.

And I suppose repetition is enevitable, but we often see that here and it is usually handled with respect.

Angry people on any social media platform will often run it into the ground. But to M6G's credit, I only have one individual on Ignore and I think that says a lot about the character of the membership.

PS: Nice avatar! <smiling>

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Maybe it's just the Shelby sections, but I find this forum to be way more helpful, welcoming, and enjoyable to read than camaro6 for example, where I was a member very briefly.
What were you doing hanging around that place for? Lol

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I agree, Sk. But when the market is flooded with competition, that is often what happens I think. It's too bad the creator decided sleep was necessary. Just think how much more time you could have communicating with others in these different spaces.

And I suppose repetition is enevitable, but we often see that here and it is usually handled with respect.

Angry people on any social media platform will often run it into the ground. But to M6G's credit, I only have one individual on Ignore and I think that says a lot about the character of the membership.

PS: Nice avatar! <smiling>
Test. This is a test.... to see if I'm that individual.....

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What were you doing hanging around that place for? Lol
It was like 4 years ago or something, mostly before I even bought the car. I had a whole big mod list I wanted to do and things in life always ended up getting in the way once I actually had it. Was doing research for that, probably only had 30 posts.

Haha I do recall them being quite spiteful towards this forum actually but that kinda thing doesn't show up much around here, at least not in these parts.

I have that problem no longer.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
It was like 4 years ago or something, mostly before I even bought the car. I had a whole big mod list I wanted to do and things in life always ended up getting in the way once I actually had it. Was doing research for that, probably only had 30 posts.

Haha I do recall them being quite spiteful towards this forum actually but that kinda thing doesn't show up much around here, at least not in these parts.

I have that problem no longer.
Oh you missed out on all the action in the early days of the 500. They would come-a-trolling like you wouldn't believe.

Things have settled down quite a bit. You may have a different impression of the place when it gets ugly. And it does get ugly. Sometimes all the regulars here may disagree, but like a family we all come around and get back to the reason we hang out there..... the car and the experience.

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh you missed out on all the action in the early days of the 500. They would come-a-trolling like you wouldn't believe.

Things have settled down quite a bit. You may have a different impression of the place when it gets ugly. And it does get ugly. Sometimes all the regulars here may disagree, but like a family we all come around and get back to the reason we hang out there..... the car and the experience.
I can handle ugly, been on the internet for probably 13 years now, don't know if that dates me or not but I certainly won't be leaving this forum unless everyone else does. Learned too much and had too many enjoyable conversations here so far to do that.

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Totally agree on the helpfulness and just fun of this place and I have a confession...

My name is Curtis and I was a member of Camaro5.com!

I feel better now.

Sponsored

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Speaking of GT500 or even GT350 owners on this forum...

Anyone with a Snack Pack or R actually want rear seats in their car? There's gotta be someone. I can't find the official Ford delete kit, don't think they make it anymore, and would be happy as hell to swap rear seat setups with someone.

Edit: wondering if this would gain enough interest to be worth me making a thread about it, if I recall correctly there were a couple members on here I saw when the order banks opened that wanted a CFTP, but wished it had rear seats.

Last edited:

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Hey KB, your avatars are on point since Track Attack THANK YOU!

SKWIBBS also new favorite, you all make me happy, thank you as well. Did KB make that or help you?

Kent made mine and I will keep it for ever and ever!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Hey KB, your avatars are on point since Track Attack THANK YOU!

SKWIBBS also new favorite, you all make me happy, thank you as well. Did KB make that or help you?

Kent made mine and I will keep it for ever and ever!
I think it was your avatar that got him jacked up last time. He recycled it and then BAM, no avatar and locked out.
Sponsored