Sponsored

How Long from Order to COTUS?

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Placed my order on November 1st for a GT Premium convertible. Should I be able to see it in COTUS already? How long should it take for my order to show up on the COTUS web site?

FYI, here's what I ordered:

• P8F Convertible
  • 401A Package
  • 44X Six Speed Manual
  • 455 3.55 Limited Slip Rear Axle
  • 648 19"x8.5" Dark Stainless Premium Painted Aluminum Wheels
  • 77R Reverse Park Assist
  • 91N Voice Activated Navigation
  • 66W Spare Wheel and Tire
  • HN Guard Metallic
  • 43 Dark Saddle Leather
Sponsored

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It showed up the next day for me. You just need an order # and your dealer code. It took a week and a day to get a vin #. They give out vin#s on Thursdays.

Alloye

Stangoholic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I checked COTUS ~15 minutes after placing my order and the car was there. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop

WhiteMuscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang
2 weeks

It's been two weeks since I went to a dealer and ordered my Mustang, October 25. I have been emailing the salesperson about a status. The last response I got from him was that the order has been processed but it hasn't been scheduled. I haven't gotten an order number or anything. I did get a "preview order" that has an order code. Is that the order number?

I just wanted the order number and whatever else it was to look for your car on COTUS. I was ready to join the nuthouse where everybody was obsessed with checking COTUS.

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
It's been two weeks since I went to a dealer and ordered my Mustang, October 25. I have been emailing the salesperson about a status. The last response I got from him was that the order has been processed but it hasn't been scheduled. I haven't gotten an order number or anything. I did get a "preview order" that has an order code. Is that the order number?

I just wanted the order number and whatever else it was to look for your car on COTUS. I was ready to join the nuthouse where everybody was obsessed with checking COTUS.
Trust me, you don't want this cotus sickness! It is a nasty cancerous disease that will erode every bit of sanity you may have.

As far as your order goes, I would get the order number from your salesman. They have it, and there is no reason for them to not give it to you.

ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I went to my Ford dealer to order a car yesterday. When I got home I was able to find my order in the Cotus site. The order was placed while I was at the store.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Got my VIN today! Build date the week of Dec 8th. Still nothing in COTUS.

ymr7576

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cassie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT Vert
As far as I can tell, convertibles do not show up in COTUS. If you have a VIN, you can go to http://www.etis.ford.com/, however, it doesn't show as much info. Keep in mind as others have stated COTUS is a new tool and still has bugs.
Sponsored