How Long Does It Take?!

BigBen5.Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Purple GT
Ordered some Stainless power headers on November 26 and still haven't received confirmation that they have even shipped. I know the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales would delay things a bit but cmon.
Anybody else have a long wait time on their headers. Am I just being overly impatient?
Sponsored

stbanas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Deep Impact Blue w/Performance Pkg
I got my headers the week after but I ordered them right before thanksgiving. However, I am still waiting on my BMR parts I ordered from them the same day I ordered the headers. My diode dynamics order is taking a while but it's cause the 4th brake light is a special order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

350sexZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 50yr ww 6spd -2014 explorer sport
Does seem long for them to not be shipped yet. Just give the vendor a call and ask about the status of your order.

stbanas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Deep Impact Blue w/Performance Pkg
Ya you should call them. I called BMR and they said they're trying to catch up from the Black Friday sales. My cradle lockout and vertical links are back ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
I ordered my headers from beefcake Tuesday before thanksgiving and they were delivered black Friday. My BMR order I placed black Friday didn't ship until yesterday.

I would contact the vendor. They must not have them in stock when you placed your order.

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Ha!

Ordered some Stainless power headers on November 26 and still haven't received confirmation that they have even shipped. I know the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales would delay things a bit but cmon.
Anybody else have a long wait time on their headers. Am I just being overly impatient?
I wondered why I got headers at my door some time back..... HA! Ha! No I'm kidding you.... Hope you get them soon....:ford::cheers:
Sponsored