Sponsored

How long do you plan on keeping your Mustang for?

Boosted5.0_NY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Just hit the 2 year mark with my car and it only has 12k miles on it - summer drives in nice weather only. At this rate I will keep this car for a long time. It's just to much fun to drive, puts a smile on my face every time I take it out.
Sponsored

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
2 years should put me right on the depreciation curve. I'll trade it in once I'm within $2k negative equity range. Great car, but I see them everywhere and I'm getting tired of the long gears on the 3.7. I'm young and I want to try AWD since I've never had a AWD car before. Don't expect to get more than $16k on a trade in but oh well.

Requiem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
This is a forever car for me. I'm sure down the line I will get something else to daily with 4 doors and more practicality.

I think the S550's design will age very well and still look great 10-20-30 years down the line.

mike15gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Probably 10+ years for me. Only put on about 6000km/year so it'll be pretty low km's by then still

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Probably 15-20. Since it'll only see 30k in ten years, plus when invested for over 1000whp I'd like to get my money's worth. Plus I'm not sold on the future of fuel systems.

Sponsored

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
with wife talking another child ill probably be holding on to my 2 for a good while, wont have the funds to purchase another for a long time. if so, i would buy a 2004 mach 1 to match my other CO cars... after that not sure....unless they come out with a new design that i like and its in CO, then i might have to buy another, but not willing to trade anything right now for another one.

Dak2Zeke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 428
Probably around four years until the new Vette refresh. C8 Z06 on my mind. But I hope it is very similar to the C7 because that is a beautiful car.

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
I'm going to try to keep it forever. I work from home so I don't have a commute. This will be a fun weekend and night time car. I don't imagine I'll rack up a ton of miles each year. I'm planning on getting exactly what I want and keeping it as long as I can.

Sponsored

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
Probably will keep my Mustang forever. There are sailboats for me to buy.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Mine just passed 1 year old.

Getting pretty tired of it.
I was getting kinda bored with mine. Kept it pretty much stock except a few minor mods for the past 2 years. Was thinking about trading for a 18 GT but hate trading cars and losing money. Starting over again with a new loan makes me sick. I always come back to a muscle car so there's no point in me selling it. I'll be back getting another one.

I just had the Ford racing PP2 installed and it's more fun to drive. Exhaust got too loud so I took off my Extremes and put back the stock exhaust. Hearing that GT350 C.A.I. sucking air is awesome. Installed the big mouth ram air a couple days ago. Looks great in the upper grille. Just ordered a cheap H pipe for a little more rumble until I get my long tubes and custom tune. Now I'm looking at new wheels to replace the boring 18" oem's. Gotta change/add things to keep your interest. Tailor it to your taste. I plan on keeping mine at least another 2 or 3 years or until the S650 comes out or life dictates a need for something different.

xDUMPWEEDx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP (Base/Oxford White)
Maybe another couple of months!!!

And I just bought it....a loaded 2017 GT Prem PP... in Aug 2016.
Only 2,200 miles on it.

I'm either going to get an 18 GT Prem, PP, with 10-speed auto. Or get rid of it AND my F150 and get a sporty SUV like Porsche Macan S or Turbo, or maybe BMW X5 M.
Before I got my Mustang I made a huge mistake buying a WRX so I know the feeling. Car was complete crap to drive.
Sponsored