Sponsored

How long do you plan on keeping your Mustang for?

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
A looooooong time. New car that I last purchaused I still have as my daily driver (2002 Acura RSX Type S). Such a great car thats versatile and great on gas, I have zero reason to get rid of it. The Mustang will probably be around for quite some time as I special ordered it, so it has more sentimental value now.
how do you like the corsa sport combined with the roush rear valance?
Sponsored

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Today I took the wife's 2015 Camry hybrid to work. It's loaded with nav and doesn't look half bad in all black inside and out. Immediately I realized I was not focused. I was checking my phone every minute, changing stations, and driving erratically. I had this sense of anxiety. I just wanted to get to point b as fast as possible. I couldn't figure out why I was uncomfortable. On my drive home, I realized it was the car. It offered me no satisfaction. I was not engaged. I had no sense of pride. There was no exhaust note, firm suspension, long hood providing shade to a coyote, dudes wishing they were driving what I was driving, or hot chicks wondering who was driving the car. So no, I don't foresee driving anything else. I'm keeping this.

Kong76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT
Today I took the wife's 2015 Camry hybrid to work. It's loaded with nav and doesn't look half bad in all black inside and out. Immediately I realized I was not focused. I was checking my phone every minute, changing stations, and driving erratically. I had this sense of anxiety. I just wanted to get to point b as fast as possible. I couldn't figure out why I was uncomfortable. On my drive home, I realized it was the car. It offered me no satisfaction. I was not engaged. I had no sense of pride. There was no exhaust note, firm suspension, long hood providing shade to a coyote, dudes wishing they were driving what I was driving, or hot chicks wondering who was driving the car. So no, I don't foresee driving anything else. I'm keeping this.
It's a Mustang, not a Koenigsegg.

Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
I usually only keep my cars for three years then trade them in for a new one. This way I don't have a vehicle that may need more work than regular maintenance. Also I can get into a new vehicle with all the latest advancements and keep the total cost under $20,000.00.
Sponsored