Sponsored

How long did it take for your Track Attack invite to arrive?

LowFlying65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
FJG Mach1 # M3579
I picked up my FJG M1 on September 10th. Received my owners kit with the gears about two weeks later. One week ago received my Ford Pass I.D. card. Still waiting for my Track Attack invite. How long did it take for your invite to arrive? I'm itching to get down to Charlotte.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I actually got mine before the owners kit if I remember correctly. Both took longer than I would have expected but with this year going the way it has I’m just happy they both showed up. One thing to remember about the track attack, as long as you have taken delivery you can call them and give your vin and get scheduled. No need to wait for the actual letter.

MrXXX0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I took delivery in August, received my owners kit a few weeks later and just got the Track Attack invite in the mail last week.

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
I picked up my FJG M1 on September 10th. Received my owners kit with the gears about two weeks later. One week ago received my Ford Pass I.D. card. Still waiting for my Track Attack invite. How long did it take for your invite to arrive? I'm itching to get down to Charlotte.
I did get mine in the mail but it's now on the Window Sticker if you order it. So if you have your VIN#, I would call them.
Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 6.55.17 PM.png

Last edited:

Isitfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 hellcat
I picked up my car in March. Didn’t get either till end of July

Sponsored

Bruce 8858

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 #3009
I actually got mine before the owners kit if I remember correctly. Both took longer than I would have expected but with this year going the way it has I’m just happy they both showed up. One thing to remember about the track attack, as long as you have taken delivery you can call them and give your vin and get scheduled. No need to wait for the actual letter.
Mine was manufactured in March. I purchased it in May, didn’t get the owners kit until September. Never did receive the track attack invite. I called and gave my vin number. Going next week.

By the way, if you have the handling package be sure you get the front wheel lip mouldings and front splitter. My dealer didn’t install either until I found out from Ford Performance and called them out on it.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
As mentioned, no need to wait. Once your vehicle is delivered you should be on the phone.

Thesauerchise

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima, 2021 Mach 1
I took delivery in August, received my owners kit a few weeks later and just got the Track Attack invite in the mail last week.
This was exactly my schedule as well
Sponsored