Sponsored

How I make 630 WHP safely and reliably for under $3000

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
The superiority complex in this thread is THICK lol........
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I installed/self tuned a 125 wet shot plate kit on my 2000 GT. Common sense goes a long way as does self control. Never had a single problem from the engine as a result and I sprayed it a lot. The car was STUPID fun. The clutch and rear on the other hand werenā€™t so happy.. lol.

The car probably made 380rwhp and a ton of tourqe but it felt like an LS1 killer at the time.

Los_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.motormisfit.com
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT in Grabber Lime Green
Nice write up @Leviathan_5.0!
I think I will hit you up about some of these mods in the next few weeks/months

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
NITROUS!!!???? OH SHIT!!!!!

djBEkN.gif

J/k. Car looks great.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Leviathan_5.0

Leviathan_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Coyote Chris
Vehicle(s)
Guard Metallic 2016 Mustang GT Prem w/Perf. Pack
Although I didn't choose nitrous personally, very nice setup for cheap. I would like to see how nitrous feels compared to a blower. I did consider it at one time
It's actually pretty similar to a tvs/twin screw blower. The power is instantaneous without having to spool up and both make a lot of tq. Personally I'm likely going to install a centri or twins that way I can still use my nitrous. Nitrous is great for getting outta the hole with a good 60ft. And centri/turbos are great on the end. Using both will allow me to have the best of both worlds and make power everywhere

PC_GUARD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP1
It's actually pretty similar to a tvs/twin screw blower. The power is instantaneous without having to spool up and both make a lot of tq. Personally I'm likely going to install a centri or twins that way I can still use my nitrous. Nitrous is great for getting outta the hole with a good 60ft. And centri/turbos are great on the end. Using both will allow me to have the best of both worlds and make power everywhere
Great write up. I tripped over this thread looking for something else, and continued reading because I hoped i didnt buy your car used lol HAHA

No2 is an effective tool when dialed in correctly and managed right.

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
Nice build and write up.
I'll stick with my whipple since I always have the power readily available and the way I drive, I'd be filling the bottle way too much.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Holy resurrection! Easy to do on Nitrous, but most of us don't want that, or to keep filling the bottles.

Last edited:

Sponsored

PC_GUARD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP1
*in SpongeBob voice* ā€œ4 years laterā€
Yeah, I know I raised the dead lol I tripped onto it and commented mostly because it looked like the used car I bought lol It's not, but i thought it was funny

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I like nitrous myself and the torque is absolutely amazing. The only downside are filling up the bottles and power is not readily all the time like almost everyone said. Probably great setup for a weekend warrior car for sure.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yeah, I know I raised the dead lol I tripped onto it and commented mostly because it looked like the used car I bought lol It's not, but i thought it was funny
Just FYI, when you are responding to a poster from 4 years ago click on messages in the posters profile. If you had you would have noticed that @leviathan_5-0 hasn't been around since 2018.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Just FYI, when you are responding to a poster from 4 years ago click on messages in the posters profile. If you had you would have noticed that @leviathan_5-0 hasn't been around since 2018.
Yep. I tried to reach out to him via PM when I was doing my nitrous install and never got a response back. Iā€™m all set and dialed in now, but wasnā€™t able to do it for $3K as leviathan stated. Iā€˜m into my setup for more like $4.4K with all of the bells and whistles.
Sponsored

Last edited: