Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Not everyones a centri nutswinger..........
Not everyone is a soft millennial. You guys blowing everything out of proportion. No one has said anyone chosen setup is better than another. OP made some comments on his original post and I questioned him on it. No biggie, loosen up boys.

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
it really depends on how you have your system setup and how the car in the next lane is setup. A 650 whp procharged car is going to run different than a 650 whp tvs/twin screw car simply because of how their power comes in. I think nitrous has similar characteristics to a TVS car though. This is because a nitrous car can make instant power when commanded to and a TVS car makes instant boost, where a procharged cars boost ramps up as the rpm's climb
Hey question for you if you don't mind How can you hide the purge if you don't want the other person to know you have nitrous ?? Do you have to always purge before using it ?

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Not everyone is a soft millennial. You guys blowing everything out of proportion. No one has said anyone chosen setup is better than another. OP made some comments on his original post and I questioned him on it. No biggie, loosen up boys.
LOL Im no snowflake........... Think whatever makes you sleep at night.....

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Yes, I need you to wash the sand out of your liberal private parts. We're just having a conversation, Hillary, no need to overreact. A and B conversation so Zinc your way out.
Politics? Is that now your best tactic to continue a conversation? You came in hear shitting on OP’s thread because nitrous typically makes equal or tad more peak torque. For again 1/2 the cost of FI. You are repeatedly adding zero to this thread. Burn off and fade away...

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Why are you sensitive. He opened a thread on a forum and said it takes 10gs to get a blower car reliably at 600+ and he did it for 3k. I simply asked if it ran like one? You can get a stock GT, put a 4500 on3 kit with a basic tune and put down 650whp with nothing else done.....and it might run 11.40s at 125. If you don’t like to be questions on statements you make then don’t make none. This IS a forum right? Do you know the definition of a FORUM?

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I smell hurt feelings.....

BTW HP per Dollar its awefully hard to beat Lebanon or Beechmont packages right now.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey question for you if you don't mind How can you hide the purge if you don't want the other person to know you have nitrous ?? Do you have to always purge before using it ?
Yes you have to purge to get air out before a race. You also have to purge after a race to get the nitrous out. No need to hide the purge. Nitrous users already got the 'Cheaters' moniker. I had the purge come out of the nostrils on my Trans Am. It came out as a V in the back of the cowl on my 96 GT. OP, I sent you a pm. What window switch did you use? Plugs? I used the MSD window switch in the past but that was on older cars (96 & 2000).

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you’re chasing a dyno number, yea

Well I bet a 800hp whipple package car will run like a 650whp car that you are so infatuated with...........
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

But yeah youre right them lebanon and beechmont package cars are just dyno queens.... SMH

Sponsored

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welp. Lmk when those factory Roush cars with Roush tunes run mid 10s
Come again? Are you blind? Cant read?

This is how it goes.

1. Think
2.Then Type

Roush? Who said Roush? I mentioned Whipple multiple times.... Psst those are 800hp package cars not 700hp Roush cars....

PBD has whipple cars running 10s easily and deeeeeeeeep into the 9s on E85.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Read. Think. Pay attention. Then respond.

Try it in that order just once for me.

You may want to google Lebanon packages and same goes for Beechmont Ford. ( Beechmont packages are affiliated with Beefcake racing)

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
Hopefully this gets back to discussing nitrous so I can pick up some info. Thanks!

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Come again? Are you blind? Cant read?

This is how it goes.

1. Think
2.Then Type

Roush? Who said Roush? I mentioned Whipple multiple times.... Psst those are 800hp package cars not 700hp Roush cars....

PBD has whipple cars running 10s easily and deeeeeeeeep into the 9s on E85.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Read. Think. Pay attention. Then respond.

Try it in that order just once for me.

You may want to google Lebanon packages and same goes for Beechmont Ford. ( Beechmont packages are affiliated with Beefcake racing)
If it’s so affordable and fast then get one, slowpoke.

OP
OP
Leviathan_5.0

Leviathan_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Coyote Chris
Vehicle(s)
Guard Metallic 2016 Mustang GT Prem w/Perf. Pack
That’s what I’ve been looking for. I don’t see one available, so I would either have to make my own or just stick a fogger nozzle in the air intake tube and call it a day. Decisions decisions
I can get you a Nitrous Outlet plate it ur looking for one
Sponsored