Sponsored

How good is Bang & Olufsen speaker set, really?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Once you get it I recommend testing out the surround vs stereo modes in it. I actually found I preferred surround stock, with some adjustments fading the front speakers to the back a tick or two. I definitely think the stock B&O is worth it.
Also use surround mode which seems better. Replace the sub though as that makes a night and day difference and is so easy to do.
Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Also use surround mode which seems better. Replace the sub though as that makes a night and day difference and is so easy to do.
That Pioneer model suggested on this forum is so powerful on max settings it rattles and makes parts vibrate in my interior. I used to have 2 12's when I was younger, IMO that sub replacement is pretty solid. Definitely a plus to not have to re-wire/change everything up to get some nicer bass. I usually run it at about 75% bass level now.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
That Pioneer model suggested on this forum is so powerful on max settings it rattles and makes parts vibrate in my interior. I used to have 2 12's when I was younger, IMO that sub replacement is pretty solid. Definitely a plus to not have to re-wire/change everything up to get some nicer bass. I usually run it at about 75% bass level now.
I run mine on minimum which is just right for me ! Other threads on here mention the 60Hz 'hole' in the car which the OEM system is boosted to fill. It is interesting how the sound is impacted by driving along compared to standing still - the effect of road noise, especially tyre noise from the rear. I added extra sound deadening in the boot / trunk which helped as well.
Sponsored