Sponsored

How do you make your GT350 stand out?

pdac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT, 2011 GT/CS, 2013 Jeep Wranger, 2014 GT/CS - All SOLD! Current - 2012 Corvette Grand Sport
I added a side stripe to mine, felt it needed it. Really happy with the results. Oh, and I added some knockoff R style wheels. Not everyone can afford the real deal. Happy with the look.
6E97CD9F-443E-4A04-8ACF-96B7D98DB811.jpeg
Nice. That's my favorite color combo and the extra stripes make it even better!
Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
I'm sorry. I didn't know everyone was supposed to know what "Rdazzle" means. Apologies if I offended you. Hope you're ok.
The addition of the red letter "R" stuck on the fender after the GT350 badge. That is " R-dazzled". Some think it should have come that way from the factory. But for 6 years it didn't. And a real Mustang enthusiast would still recognized and R anyway. So mainly it's for the owner of an R to say "look it's an R" to someone who probably can't tell the difference and really never knew such a package existed anyways. I don't like sticking trinkets on my R. Bottom line for me is if ya know an R when you see one then ya know and if you don't then so.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
I'm sorry. I didn't know everyone was supposed to know what "Rdazzle" means. Apologies if I offended you. Hope you're ok.
Yea, really offends me when people are too damn lazy to read quoted posts and/or decided just to ask stupid questions when the answer is self explanatory. If you want to know what it means either infer the implied meaning, or ask the original poster of the term since I just quoted him.

Just a wild guess here: “R dazzle” means to explicitly point out you have R model car via badging or decal. Just a guess though:cwl:

I guess I’ll survive this infraction.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
The addition of the red letter "R" stuck on the fender after the GT350 badge. That is " R-dazzled". Some think it should have come that way from the factory. But for 6 years it didn't. And a real Mustang enthusiast would still recognized and R anyway. So mainly it's for the owner of an R to say "look it's an R" to someone who probably can't tell the difference and really never knew such a package existed anyways. I don't like sticking trinkets on my R. Bottom line for me is if ya know an R when you see one then ya know and if you don't then so.
You’ve really forced some serious introspection on my part. Thanks for being a humble example.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I do think it looks cool, unless it's on a non R.

Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You gonna stick one on?
I dont know. I think they should have come like that. They look cool. I agree with everything you said though.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
You’ve really forced some serious introspection on my part. Thanks for being a humble example.
Dude. Is that bright red R a call for attention or not? I see the same thing with regard to my Z51 Vette. People stick on a Z51 badge on the side to let everybody who knows nothing know something they really don't GAF to even know. If they did know something then it'd be easy to see that indeed my Vette is a Z51 by examining what makes a Z51 a Z51.

Anyway, I don't gaf what you do with your R. But don't try to sell it as it shoulda came from the factory this way because you want the dumbasses on the street to more easily recognize it. Why would you care?

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
My 2019 GT350
IMG_0303.jpg

pdac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT, 2011 GT/CS, 2013 Jeep Wranger, 2014 GT/CS - All SOLD! Current - 2012 Corvette Grand Sport
Got it thanks. Yeah, I'm not a fan of adding any more badges to a car than it already has. More likely to remove them.

Sponsored

pdac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea, really offends me when people are too damn lazy to read quoted posts and/or decided just to ask stupid questions when the answer is self explanatory. If you want to know what it means either infer the implied meaning, or ask the original poster of the term since I just quoted him.

Just a wild guess here: “R dazzle” means to explicitly point out you have R model car via badging or decal. Just a guess though:cwl:

I guess I’ll survive this infraction.
I honestly have no idea what you're going on about. Again, my question of what "R Dazzle" meant was never meant to offend you. If I asked in incorrectly, I apologize. Not sure what your problem is but have a great day. Hope you get the help you need.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
Dude. Is that bright red R a call for attention or not? I see the same thing with regard to my Z51 Vette. People stick on a Z51 badge on the side to let everybody who knows nothing know something they really don't GAF to even know. If they did know something then it'd be easy to see that indeed my Vette is a Z51 by examining what makes a Z51 a Z51.

Anyway, I don't gaf what you do with your R. But don't try to sell it as it shoulda came from the factory this way because you want the dumbasses on the street to more easily recognize it. Why would you care?
I agree with your sentiment. And I don’t personally care. Like Tomster, I think it looks cool and a lot better than that plain silver badge. Especially on white or non red cars.

The supposition that change is made for others benefit is a gross misrepresentation of why decisions are made. I could say the same thing for your approach: do you not add the badging bc you do not want to be seen by others as someone looking for attention? I doubt you do but it’s the same flawed approach in reverse.

I just think it looks better on my car. They made red badging design decisions everywhere else on the R, why not on the fender too? People are too touchy around here.

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
I honestly have no idea what you're going on about. Again, my question of what "R Dazzle" meant was never meant to offend you. If I asked in incorrectly, I apologize. Not sure what your problem is but have a great day. Hope you get the help you need.
If there was a thanks button I’d use it to show you how much I appreciate your response; i’ll seek help as soon as possible. Until then, please, spread your help to as many as possible:thumbsup:

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
Those look great in the graphite on the white Alan.
Thanks Kyle. Can't wait to see your car, have yet to see Orange Fury in person. Gonna make the Fontana 350 meet in July?

One of the best looking cars out there for sure.
Thanks Ryan.

That looks really nice ! What side stripe did you get? I've been thinking about putting some on mine (Oxford white with the Kona blue stripe), but haven't quite seen any online I'm comfortable enough ordering.
I had a local graphics company make them for me. I modeled them after the stripes that were on my old GT500. I am really happy with them.

Nice

Nice!!!
Thank you.

Nice. That's my favorite color combo and the extra stripes make it even better!
Appreciate the kind words.

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Can get to be a little expensive, but throw a little carbon fiber in places...
Sponsored