Sponsored

How do I tell what model my Mustang GT is?

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I bought my 2018 GT used from a leasing company, so they really didn't have a lot of information. My car has 18" wheels, a digital dash, leather interior with ventilated seats (it has heat and cool seat controls), the A10 transmission. It is a convertible. It has navigation and backup camera. I don't know if any of these things are standard equipment, options or part of a package. I just know I liked it, so I bought it.
Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I bought my 2018 GT used from a leasing company, so they really didn't have a lot of information. My car has 18" wheels, a digital dash, leather interior with ventilated seats (it has heat and cool seat controls), the A10 transmission. It is a convertible. It has navigation and backup camera. I don't know if any of these things are standard equipment, options or part of a package. I just know I liked it, so I bought it.
You have the Premium Package with the optional auto trans and digital cluster :beer:

ArgentumS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, A10, PP1, Recaros, 07 4Runner V8
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

MustangPonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
How did you get that from a leasing company if you don't mind me asking? I was under the impression that they don't lease Mustang GT's.

OP
OP
Balr14

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
This leasing company caters to corporate executives and they will lease just about anything for just about any term. Some of their cars are trades, too.
Sponsored