Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Lets be clear.
Oh and for your hellion kit... Tell me which is better. The left LPF’s adapter and on the right we have a picture of hellions adapter... now you tell me which one looks more restrictive...
F364C12F-33F3-48A4-8CC5-5EEEC5383CE9.jpeg
That is the new LPF designed adapter. Notice the difference from the LPF adapter in your pic and the LPF BS adapter in the pic I posted. See......Justin knew it was the back pressure problem but would never admit it and he FINALLY is selling an adapter that works. Notice the problematic adapter in my pic on the right. Now knowing what we know now don't you think that little itty bitty adapter would cause valve float!!?? :sun:
zxcn4NHlRNWX%DGQIeaFng.jpg
Sponsored

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
Lets be clear.

That is the new LPF designed adapter. Notice the difference from the LPF adapter in your pic and the LPF BS adapter in the pic I posted. See......Justin knew it was the back pressure problem but would never admit it and he FINALLY is selling an adapter that works. Notice the problematic adapter in my pic on the right. Now knowing what we know now don't you think that little itty bitty adapter would cause valve float!!?? :sun:
zxcn4NHlRNWX%DGQIeaFng.jpg
The adapter in both the picture I posted and the one you posted are the exact same. Stop being ignorant man its ridiculous...

Love how you didn't even address anything about the picture I posted.
I don't know why you're still going on about this.

A. You have no data to back up you supposed claims.
B. This thread isn't about bashing other companies.
and lastly
C. Quit whining because you've spent all this extra money on another kit and have no results to show its better.

So congrats you played yourself.
*mic drop*

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
it seems that everyone’s choice is more turbo around here and everyone’s favorite supercharger is the whipple. I just notice I don’t see as many high horsepower procharged vehicles. What gives? Tuners don’t like them as much, need more capable head units? I personally am most likely going with an LPF kit on my 18. Mostly because install seems less complicated and because they’re local to me in Texas. This is my first post on here, but I’ve been lurking for months gathering info. I’m new to the platform and my last car and still have it is a 335i FBO with upgraded turbos and E85. Everyone seems pretty cool around here. Anyway, before I make my final decision I thought id ask that question. I know there’s plenty, but definitely not as common.
We sell plenty. :)
I just don't think our customers really talk about it much.

Just off the top of my head I can think of 8 personal friends that have prochargers...
And zero of them will ever be on an internet forum, and 6 of them don't have facebook...

BUT, I was stoked to see the co-owner of Street Car Takeover just make 901 rwhp with a P1X and E85 on his 2019 :)
That makes me happy, and shows that the Stage 2 kit with the entry level blower is almost all you need.
(he has more room to pulley down as well)

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
We sell plenty. :)
I just don't think our customers really talk about it much.

Just off the top of my head I can think of 8 personal friends that have prochargers...
And zero of them will ever be on an internet forum, and 6 of them don't have facebook...

BUT, I was stoked to see the co-owner of Street Car Takeover just make 901 rwhp with a P1X and E85 on his 2019 :)
That makes me happy, and shows that the Stage 2 kit with the entry level blower is almost all you need.
(he has more room to pulley down as well)
I talk about mine quite a bit. As a matter of fact, I was talking to BA Motorsports about getting with you about an upgrade.....

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
The adapter in both the picture I posted and the one you posted are the exact same. Stop being ignorant man its ridiculous...

Love how you didn't even address anything about the picture I posted.
I don't know why you're still going on about this.

A. You have no data to back up you supposed claims.
B. This thread isn't about bashing other companies.
and lastly
C. Quit whining because you've spent all this extra money on another kit and have no results to show its better.

So congrats you played yourself.
*mic drop*
Not even close. Look at the flange in my first pic and then in your pic. Justin has you drinking his Fool-Aid. Call Comp turbo and ask them how many turbos they have warrantied due to this back pressure. It got so bad the owner was about to jump ship with LPF if the kit was not revised. And guess what.....finally it was revised. I know a bit more about the history of the LPF issues than you do. But lets look at the positive side of things. We told him his ebay intercooler sucked. He said it does not. But now he has a better IC. :clap: Comp turbo got tired of doing warranty after warranty after warranty due to the back pressure (adapter) now kit has bigger adapter. :giggle: Now when you start calling people names you know they are losing the fact battle. Have a nice day. :brokenheart:

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I'm very happy with my P1X Stage II system on my 2018 GT. I'm not looking to set the world on fire, but it's nice to know my setup has the bones to make 900 RPHW if I choose. I love that the system is stealthy, has a dedicated drive, relatively simple and just plain works. With the A10 transmission I really can't imagine wanting a different supercharger since it's always in the sweet spot under WOT.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Not even close. Look at the flange in my first pic and then in your pic. Justin has you drinking his Fool-Aid. Call Comp turbo and ask them how many turbos they have warrantied due to this back pressure. It got so bad the owner was about to jump ship with LPF if the kit was not revised. And guess what.....finally it was revised. I know a bit more about the history of the LPF issues than you do. But lets look at the positive side of things. We told him his ebay intercooler sucked. He said it does not. But now he has a better IC. :clap: Comp turbo got tired of doing warranty after warranty after warranty due to the back pressure (adapter) now kit has bigger adapter. :giggle: Now when you start calling people names you know they are losing the fact battle. Have a nice day. :brokenheart:
Why do you care? You keep badgering a guy that is a fraction of a second away from an 8 second time slip at 150++ mph.

Makes you look foolish. You ditched LPF and went another direction... Good on you. What is the reason you feel the need to talk down to a guy with a bottom 9 second car?

Where are your timeslips?

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Why do you care? You keep badgering a guy that is a fraction of a second away from an 8 second time slip at 150++ mph.

Makes you look foolish. You ditched LPF and went another direction... Good on you. What is the reason you feel the need to talk down to a guy with a bottom 9 second car?

Where are your timeslips?
Stating the facts. That is all. This issue was well talked about over a year ago. Sorry if I hurt some feelings. That kit now has a bigger adapter and better IC. That is what this is all about. Turbos failing and the need for valve springs with that kit was what had guys disappointed. Seems LPF has finally done something about this. Thats all.

Sponsored

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
I talk about mine quite a bit. As a matter of fact, I was talking to BA Motorsports about getting with you about an upgrade.....
Yessssss.....

I'm very happy with my P1X Stage II system on my 2018 GT. I'm not looking to set the world on fire, but it's nice to know my setup has the bones to make 900 RPHW if I choose. I love that the system is stealthy, has a dedicated drive, relatively simple and just plain works. With the A10 transmission I really can't imagine wanting a different supercharger since it's always in the sweet spot under WOT.
Amen, you got the goods to make more HP then that stock motor can handle. :)

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
Stating the facts. That is all. This issue was well talked about over a year ago. Sorry if I hurt some feelings. That kit now has a bigger adapter and better IC. That is what this is all about. Turbos failing and the need for valve springs with that kit was what had guys disappointed. Seems LPF has finally done something about this. Thats all.
I'm sorry but what facts have you made? You've only made claims without any data to back yourself up.

His kit isn't the only one that needs valve springs.. Any car trying to push over 1000whp needs to upgrade their valve springs. Unless you honestly believe fords intentions were for people to push these cars over twice the stock horsepower..
Like come on man be real here. Take two seconds to realize what you're trying to say.
When did i call you a name? I said to stop being ignorant and whining.. Which you're still doing lol

Why don't we just prove whose kit is better? We're both in Texas (although Texas is huge). How about we run and find out for ourselves?
Tired of this keyboard warrior stuff.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Any car trying to push over 1000whp needs to upgrade their valve springs. Unless you honestly believe fords intentions were for people to push these cars over twice the stock horsepower..
I dont' know what all this arguing about "exhaust driven prochargers" is all about.

But I can say that some of the most impressive "gains" I have seen on high power Coyotes comes from valve spring changes. :)

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I dont' know what all this arguing about "exhaust driven prochargers" is all about.

But I can say that some of the most impressive "gains" I have seen on high power Coyotes comes from valve spring changes. :)
Exhaust driven Prochargers!!!!!!LOL Erik owning 2019 so far.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)

Lmao exhaust driver prochargers:cwl::cwl::cwl: Thats a good one lol. Got me dying over here while at work
Sponsored