Sponsored

How’s everyone feeling about their Bullitt’s? After some time owning them.

OP
OP
19bullitt

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
sure does. its my first performance car of any type. always had pickups, dreamed of a mustang since a kid. had a small car for a year in my young days, that is all before i bought this.

I thought driving a 3/4 ton with 10 ply tires inflated to 80psi was rough, but i was wrong.
Hmm this is interesting; in sport mode I feel it is rough but in normal I think it’s pretty smooth lol my previous two cars I modded them to hell so I guess my standards were kinda low but still
Sponsored

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Hmm this is interesting; in sport mode I feel it is rough but in normal I think it’s pretty smooth lol my previous two cars I modded them to hell so I guess my standards were kinda low but still
Peoples perception of ride quality....exhaust sound...depends on the person. I have an h pipe...love the sound. Also ford racing magnaride suspension....firm, but for me very comfortable. Actually smoother than stock on the freeway.
Other folks may not feel the same. Enjoy your cars🤠

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
2 years now (Oct 2018) and I'm still in love and still getting longing looks from other folks who know or suspect what the car is.

I haven't had any actual problems with it (save the rear-view mirror which vibrates like the Magic-Fingers bed in a cheap motel). I DO have the 2k rattle and the typewriter tick--which is actually embarrassing when the car is at idle--but that all goes away (in every respect) with the application of throttle.

For me, it's a keeper. The only other things I've considered doing to it are louvers like on the '68 (any suggestions?), a few cosmetics to the engine compartment, and Steeda lowering springs (once I can find a shop that doesn't want a $grand to install).

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang Shadow Black
I've had mine since Apr 2020 and I love the car. My last 2 cars before this were a 2012 Porsche 911 ( bucket list car ) and a 2014 BMW M5 that I leased new. I like this Mustang a lot better than either of those, it's so much fun to drive and listen to. Incidentally, you can buy ( at MSRP ) a C8 Corvette and a Shelby GT500 for about the same money as a nicely optioned Porsche 911S. WTF ?

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
2 years & 2 months, bought new, 2019 Bullitt DHG, MagneRide, Electronics pac, no issues after 3500 miles. The best after market part other than the plain back panel were the jacking rails. Not to jack it up, unless I need to, but how they stiffened up the ride! No rattles so far. Performance is like politics; everyone has an opinion. But what I've learned is that this car has great torque over 6 grand - lots of power to get yourself in lots of trouble :)

Sponsored

Rreimer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
8 months and 23k miles.
Not my favourite car I have owned. Great for long distance. Seen a few track days already and it’s not the worst. In the end it’s all about smiles per gallon and even though it’s not a favourite it’s still fun.

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
8 months and 23k miles.
Not my favourite car I have owned. Great for long distance. Seen a few track days already and it’s not the worst. In the end it’s all about smiles per gallon and even though it’s not a favourite it’s still fun.
So you know we have to ask.......which car is/was your favourit?

Rreimer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
So you know we have to ask.......which car is/was your favourit?
Favourite car is my Lotus Evora. No it doesn’t have the tech or the ride the big mustang does and not nearly as much power,no cup holders.....But I find it way more fun to drive. The bullitt is definitely way nicer to drive daily but not as fun.

Pruitttands

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tracy
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt, 2019 bullitt
10 months and 18 k miles. Best mustang out of the 5 ive owned. Too much power for street tires at the strip though or my foot was just too heavy. Roush h pipe, 5 spur center caps and matching armrest extension and im very pleased all around for my 90 mile daily drive. Avg mpgs 26.1 . I only run 5 w 30 full synthetic in mine. No tick yet.
Sponsored