Houston tint shops and ppf installs

seivwrig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
I am in the process of waiting for my mustang and want to know what kind of prices individuals paid for window tints and paint protection film in the Houston area.
Sponsored

jimmypop13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 HHR SS
Paladin
http://www.humbletint.com/

I really like this place. Good people, good tint, and good prices. When I was there last year, they had two types of tint. Solar Gard Galaxie and SunTek Carbon. I went with the cheaper Galaxie and it looks great. Very dark and a year later, still very black.

ShapeShifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Thread is old and I can't find any newer info on the search.

Anyone have ppf recommendations in Houston and surrounding area? I'm moving there in a month and (hopefully) taking delivery of a Mach 1 by the end of the year. I don't want to get ripped off, but price is less important to me than quality. Who has the best repuation in the area?

Bonus points if there is someone reputable in Sugar Land...

Thanks!

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thread is old and I can't find any newer info on the search.

Anyone have ppf recommendations in Houston and surrounding area? I'm moving there in a month and (hopefully) taking delivery of a Mach 1 by the end of the year. I don't want to get ripped off, but price is less important to me than quality. Who has the best repuation in the area?

Bonus points if there is someone reputable in Sugar Land...

Thanks!

Join some of the local S550/Mustang FB groups for Houston. I see guys talking about it often on them. I couldn't suggest one as I've never done this. Good luck and welcome to the Houston area.
Sponsored